Nuffnang

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jan 20 - Shopping


He SMSed
20-01-05 11:31:58pm Thursday
Ok lo.. But the
package we select
is not worth. Not
much to eat and
expensive.. Rm 138


He replied about 5 mins later to my sms, I asked “how is the food at The Flame?” He went there for Rudy’s (TS Server Manager) farewell. The Flame is a steamboat restaurant, newly opened sometime last week by Mark Cheng, the famous HK actor. I replied back “How many ppl?” but he did not reply back wor…maybe he busy…

I ate one piece of KFC (original flavour as my dad like that, but I prefer spicy !) which dad left for me…he had to finish the other two pieces. I dun wanna eat too much, earlier had Dave’s Deli with Yen Nee. She fetched me to BJC after work at around 6.30pm. After dinner, went to Reject Shop, I got myself a pair of low cut jeans at ankle length for RM 39.90. YN bought the same, she was the one who showed me. Good buy, we love the pattern and it’s comfy to wear. Then, YN went to Cosmart for her clothes hunt while I went to 1st floor and managed to get myself 2 black tops for only RM 54.25 - for pubbing or dinner ;)

Got home at 10pm…showered, then watched American Idol (repeat).

I called LX at 1:20am, why call him ? Well, I dun want him to feel that I totally do not care or ignore him. He said he just reached home from playing badminton. Talked for short while, then lied to him I sleepy liao.

He called
21-01-05 01:32:48am Fri
Unexpectedly, my ex called. First thing he said “Not yet sleep ?”
I said no coz next day no work (Public Holiday – Raya Qurban). He said just now he was on the phone, got call from agent on issue, so couldn’t reply to me. We talked awhile (8mins 23 seconds). He told me he hasn’t bathed…then I asked him better go shower and sleep earlier, talk next time. I didn’t sleep till around 3.30am, watched some CDs.

No comments: