Nuffnang

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Jan 21 - I date my ex for dinner


11:30am, Chris called, wanna have lunch with me. Told him I need to shower first and check if YN is joining, supposed to go Prangin Mall with her later. Allan SMS me asked me for favour to log into his hotmail and fwd a mail from someone coz Dell’s firewall blocked hotmail website.

Had Japanese food at Soba Yoshi (Krystal Point)…halfway thru lunch, saw Albert, Alvin & Carmen came in. I SMSed YN earlier to see if she still wanna go shopping since she found her dress at Chowrasta market in the morning. She called me saying no need liao, she was ‘pai seh’ that I might be bored at home, but I actually enjoy being home alone. Went home, lepak around, watch CDs…had a facial mask after a nice shower…while listen to songs…now this is life !!

Almost 6.00pm, went downstairs to watch TV, feeling abit hungry, I had a cup of Milo with Cereal, some biscuits. I SMSed my ex “Later what time u have dinner, wanna eat together ? If u already have plans, it’s ok”.

5 mins later at 6:06pm, he replied :
Now stil in office. Maybe around 8 lo.. Should be ok. After that, I need to be back to office”.

So I replied to him “Ok, u call me before coming


He called
21-01-05 07:23:52pm Fri
My ex called from his home, said coming over now. I changed into my new jeans pairing with one of my new top bought earlier, wore before once. He asked what I wanted to eat when I got into the car, I said anything is fine as long as can fill my stomach. Drove thru the food court near my house, but he said, wanna have economy rice at Shuang Sing (opposite USM) at Sg. Dua…so went there but again, he was indecisive, made a turn back…we end up dining at Brew Station nearby. It’s a nice place, some sort like “Perks” in the show Friends. In there got a pool table, at a corner, there’s a platform with some sofas and table for relaxing. There’s two TVs, microphones (I think maybe got live band at later hours).

We had set dinner – Oven Roasted Chicken in Teriyaki Sauce (RM 23 per set) which came with

mushroom soup & bun
appetizer – sour shredded carrot and ‘sengkuang’, turkey (I think), pepperoni and a leaf of purple cabbage
main meal – a piece of drumstick, mash potato, boiled & salted siew pak choi, little tomato, mushrooms in some sauce.
Dessert - a scoop of chocolate ice cream
Coffee – damn big cup of black coffee.

It was quite relaxing and enjoying. Told him Shirin called me during lunch to ask if she can pass the money she owes me for Jean’s father’s white gold to LX. I told her to bank in for me once she has her PBB internet banking. She kept mentioning LX’s name, me lucky, everyday dating…dunno if she knows something and finding out or just purely still jealous abt me and LX. My ex was quite fired up whenever I mentioned Shirin’s name. He said, what the hell she wants this time…why she cannot give me the $ at my house instead ? I also not sure…perhaps she didn’t know my house ? Whatever la…I dun bother…she makes me sick. I just dun like her probing me and nosy abt my life. Really bitch. Just hope that LX is not silly enough to let her use him again. But I can’t stop him if he wants to.

Ok, back to my ex, he won’t let me pay him back. I kept the receipt, he thought I wanted to pay him later, but actually I wanted to keep as memory, I did not tell him of coz ! After drop me back home, he said he will go back to work. Tomorrow morning, he’s fetching me around 9.30am to go town for haircut, then he said lunch after that. Wow…sounds like date huh ?
Oh…and he also said maybe we can watch National treasure with Shuen Ling this week or next.

I realized now he waits till I finished locking the gate before he drove off…unlike last time, he drove off once I stepped behind the gate. Maybe I am just oversensitive but what the heck, I just enjoy whatever good things come. Every day I thank God and Jesus for all he has given me, for all the blessings he gave me, my family & relatives, my friends, and everyone else esp those who r in need of help most. Hallelujah !! I hope I can wake up early tomorrow. Have set alarm to wake up at 9am and now almost 2am. Can’t wait till tomolo.

No comments: