Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Jan 25 – Happy Thaipusam, Sad me…


Woke up by Yoon Khum’s call around 10am, she came over to pay me $ owed for presents I paid for her first. She looked ‘chioh’ with her stylish sunglasses. I continued my journey on the bed till almost 1pm when Sako called. She came over to clear Ah Ma’s room. I didn’t help much except to carry the bags out to throw…wasn’t feeling well, went to toilet 2 times. Thanks to the colon cleanser pill…constipation gone but…duh !
Too much to clear, by 3pm, Sako said she will continue another day. I helped her to carry her stuff to her car. Showed her pictures of my sis and nephew on my pc. Shared with her some details of her Dog sign for this year. By 4pm, I was alone again…went through some document and notes related to work for 1.5 hour, felt like reading for exam :P

Sien…5.45pm, on TV and read Sunday’s newspapers which I missed out. Dad called to ask if I want dinner…ok. 7.30pm, me damn miss my ex, went up in the room, ready to cry…but postponed…went for shower first. Then was writing my blog when date asked me to eat my dinner first. He was back late, jam due to Thaipusam. Bought me something like hokkien char, already ‘phong’ and I had hard time finishing it, but managed to push everything in ! Read today’s paper …went up to my room.

10pm – continue with my blog. Called my brother just now to ask about my car. By 11pm, I couldn’t stand it, I miss my ex too much, I called him but went to his voice message. Then I sent him SMS :

Finally, he admit 2 tell’g Shirin th we broke off, no wonder she kept say’g nonsense last week. He also help her 2 do her pc. I m just disappointed how he handles her.

Actually, I found out last nite from LX that he was installing/repairing ( dunno la ) Shirin’s pc. He took from her house last week ! I asked if she knew yet, he said yes…coz he broke into tears in front of her…well, spare me the details !! I told him no wonder she was like ‘perli-ing’ me when she called last Friday, saying I have LX, I was lucky, can date and see LX everyday ! I told him I don’t like her ! She really gets on my nerve !

Ok, back to now, right after I sms my ex, my dad’s gf in Canada called. Told her I am back to single and recently going out often with my ex. She said she will pray for me too, that if my ex if the right one, pray to God to touch him and let him reveal his love for me (knowing his ego).

I tried calling my ex, and still goes to voice message, that would be an hour since I tried. Perhaps he’s got issue call from his agent again. Hopefully it’s not a new girl.

Ok, I better go downstairs soon to call my sis…it’s my nephew’s birthday. Same day with Siew Siew.

No comments: