Nuffnang

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jan 29 – Pubbing again


As soon as I was online to post my blog, a few of my colleagues greeted me on MSN, including Yen Nee and LX. I got disconnected so many times…tmnet only ma…no point using streamyx coz dad also not everytime online. But Chia Li told me she also got disconnected using streamyx. Rani got my hp num thru Chia Li. Rani wants to go pubbing also. From the way she talk, I could sense she wanted to get even coz last nite her husband went pubbing and was home late. I told her I was still waiting for my friends to confirm.

LX asked if I wanna have lunch with him…macam mana ni? Dad already made me hot dog…ok, hot dog keep for dinner. We went to Sunshine KFC (use the voucher I got from colleague). Browse around clothes department, he went to search for his shoes/slacks…but did not get anything. I was just about to start my shopping when I saw him standing next to me. Apala…how to buy like that ? I did manage to buy one black top (for pubbing ;) ), got discount, RM 30++ nya. Nowadays cannot afford to buy expensive stuff. Kena think thank thunk first. Hehehe. Oh, managed to get my compass at Young Ones…two actually, one in English and another in Chinese. I dun read Chinese but can refer to the Feng Shui book more accurately ma. :P

LX fetched me to bank to withdraw $. Need to give to dad for monthly allowance. Went home, dad was still in changing water for his 6..7..8 aquariums (dunno, lost count). I told him to eat one of my 2 hot dogs as I will be going out later. I lepak in my room.
Around 5.30pm, I SMS my ex to let me know which pub they are going once they confirm. He did not reply…maybe sleeping.

7pm, Rani called, anxious…asked if confirm going. Well, told her still no reply from my friend. I called my ex…asked him for the status… he asked if I received his SMS reply…I said no…I think he got confused. He said cannot confirm, but most likely going to Glo. He will call me once confirmed. I told him my colleague (Rani) wants to follow and her reason…he asked why dun I tell her I cancel the plan. Ok, so I SMS her…lied (God, pls forgive me) to her that my friend sick, so not going. I dunno la, I takut ler…later her husband come and scold me for influencing her, susah lo.

Called Peck Lin, she said around 9.30pm she will fetch me. After hung up, received SMS from her…she asked who sick ? Ooops !! I sent that SMS to her instead of Rani. Sudah mimpi !! I quickly resent to Rani and called PL back. Hehehe….she said changed earlier, 8.45pm. I ate my dinner…showered and spent some 20 minutes putting ICI on my eyes, face, neck…including earrings and hair. PL came 9.15pm, she said had dinner liao earlier. So went straight…but too early as my ex called and informed they are still eating dinner at CRC. Ok, so both PL and I lepak at Gloria Jeans…we talked abt our EXs.

Gavin called, he said he will be going SS instead. Ok, nvm lo, no fate. Was talking abt LX and my ex when suddenly I jumped at the sight of my ex. He came to find us. Oops, I hope he did not overhear anything. Intro PL and my ex to each other…then my ex excused himself to the gents. PL said now she knows why I cannot let go of him. Comparing to LX, my ex looks better and has nice manners.
LX called me…asked where I was, I said was having coffee with friend. He asked me to call him when I am home, but I said it will be very late..he said nvm then. Some 10 mins later, we went in to Glo coz the rest of the gang arrived.

There were about 20 ppl or more including my ex’s bro. PL and I hang around the counter while the rest stood by joined tables. I did not dance much as PL dun dance…so I accompanied her. At one time, a Chinese middle-aged man almost fought with an Ang Mo…PL and I were like btwn them…takutnya…luckily nothing happened coz Chinese guy’s friend stopped him. Reason : Ang Mo accidentally stepped on that Chinese guy’s foot. Apala…so Tu Kao…kena pijak pun nak cari gaduh.

Party went on…saw the same fat girl who kept eyeing on my ex last time I went…perli him to ask her to dance. Hehe. PL was trying to patch things for me, she kept asking my ex and I to dance together. My ex ensure that we glasses were not empty that nite. He opened a bottle of Hennessey (RM 350) coz the other 4 bottles of Chivas tak cukup. I guess his expenses must be quite high lately.

Gavin SMSed/called me. He just arrived and too full to dance yet. We met outside coz SS is just stone throw distance. He said I looked pretty, hahaha…coz he never saw me dressed like that with make-up. Talked awhile before I went back in. PL told me she helped me to observe, said no worries, my ex didn’t go near any ladies.

PL’s friend, a girl who works there was surprised that I am Chinese when she introduced us. She thought I am Serani. Ok, maybe that explains why no Chinese guy comes near. She is so slim and good dancer…can’t believe when PL told me she is a mom already.
By 2.30am, we left…my ex dropped PL to take her car nearby. Police check but did not stop us... he said luckily fetching me. My ex drank quite a lot.

Reached home 3am…showered, SMS PL to check if she was safe at home liao. She replied thanking me and my ex. And she said now she knows why I am so deeply in love with him. He is a great guy. Yup, I know…that’s why lo…

I did not call LX, dun wanna be like reporting to him and give him any false hope. Couldn’t sleep, maybe b’cos of alcohol. Fell asleep around 4am kua.

No comments: