Nuffnang

Friday, April 01, 2005

Mar 31 – Dating few months…then?

*** Warning : Super Long Post (99% of my postings are long anyway) :p ***

As there wasn’t enough time…I told Meow I’ll just tah pao the Nasi Lemak, so we didn’t get to eat breakfast together. The Nasi Lemak looked good and yummy…too bad…the first packet I opened…got hair on it…sigh ! How ah….pull the apprx. 5cm hair away and proceed to chew and swallow lo. Luckily taste good…coz spicy !! Yeah…I couldn’t take the 2nd packet, too big la…so I had the second packet for my late lunch.

Sako came over today…she brought me chicken finger and onion rings which she ‘fried’ using her Turbo cooker, requires no oil. Ya, me ate again…sigh…how to lose weight. Cham lo…

Jessica Sierra ( I hope I got her name right ) got voted out on A. Idol…hmmm…I thought it could’ve been Scott ( he was off pitch, but I think he’s cute…hey, fat also cute ma ) or maybe Nikko ( I dun like him…he sounds like any other black guy, nothing unique…am not saying he can’t sing, but like Simon said…he’s like a duplicate, dun like his specs…look so ‘lao eah’ – lousy/old-fashioned ).

After Sako left, I spent some time on the net doing what I’ve been addicted to lately until Meow called…he was already outside my house…aiya, I had to quickly change and feed my sleepy sons before we go for dinner.

Talking abt dinner, we had the worst and yuckiest Char Koay Teow…I think I can fry better than Uncle…duh…some more we had to wait for about 15 mins, dunno why so many ppl queuing to buy from him…even the roadside’s economy koay teow tastes better anytime. We didn’t finish it, and I really hate to waste food…however, I had to do it this time, sorry ~!

While waiting patiently for that lousy Koay Teow, opposite me ( about 3 tables away ), there’s this HSK-looking Indian guy ( around 40+yr old), kept staring at my direction. I couldn’t confirm if he had his eyes open or wat coz : 1. He was wearing glasses & 2. He is very dark, so I can’t see his eyes. He had a whole bottle of Hennessey on the table and he didn’t move much. I asked Meow if that guy was really staring at me…but Meow was more interested with display on the TV screen. Teng !! So, I had to ignore and not look at that direction…tried putting on an annoyed expression…and stared back at him…still, he didn’t move…my guess was…he must be hallucinating or fantasising karma sutra positions with Kareena Kapoor.

As we left the Coffee Shop, Meow said he wanted to buy prawns for his fishes. He walked and walked…eh…how come didn’t wait for me ? I felt displeased and told him he always waited for me, took my hands…but now ? What happened ? I asked if this is the outcome of having dated for some time liao ?

Back to his place, he sort of ignored me. He watched Initial D in Japanese version but with Chinese subtitles…so…for a Banana like me…I dun understand a thing. I felt so damn bored for almost an hour. But I kept quiet…although my mind started some crazy thoughts and these were what I ran thru during that frustrated period :

1. Why do guys promise girls sweet stuff and later …sigh ~!!
2. I was wrong…Meow has his ego too…although not as much as my ex.
3. The hand holding part…reminded me of my ex…he used to hold my hands…but later... :[
4. If Meow wanted some private time, he could’ve told me. I too dun mind some private time. I dun wanna be stuck like then, looking like a fool while he enjoyed his cartoons or Chinese documentary. And when I told him later, he thought I was complaining…sigh~!
5. Overall, why the big fuss…well, to me, in the beginning, Meow had sort of crafted a nice mould of this nice bf…one who never raises his voice to me, never complains, always pleased with me, never ignores me, etc (almost 80% opposite of my ex)…but lately, all these happened wor. So, how…how am I to believe…I wasn’t prepared and did not expect leh. And when I asked him why like this, why like that, he got frustrated…and that made me even more frustrated. Dunno la…lately kept having arguments. I guess I am over sensitive…well, I am…ever since my last breakup with ex. Can’t help it la…how ah…Meow Meow, I know u are being very patient…I will try la…let’s not argue anymore ok.

One good thing though, we never have overnight fight. Ya, he buried me with kisses, so much that my face hurt from his pricky mustache. He won’t let pull mustache’s hair coz too painful wor.

He dropped me home and off for his badminton session. I ran through my cupboard and selected clothes I wanted to wear for tomorrow’s lunch with future Director. Then I ironed together with some others which I am bringing down to KL this weekend.

Oh, btw, my friend called to inform that he has escalated that HR manager for her slowness in processing my offer package. Her boss, the Senior Manager told him that the stupid lady has tendered her resignation….ha…no wonder so ‘nua’ (sloppy). This Sr Mgr promised to handle my case and asked for the documents and forms (hello ? aren’t u suppose to get from that lazy bump?) He answered that that lazy is away on BPI training….ya, now u tell me, why would the company or department sends a staff who has resigned for BPI training ? This is not helping the company to save any cost, it’s incurring further cost ! Dumb and worthless !! And no, I still have NOT receive any call…taking about efficiency…sigh…those HR ppl…a bunch of leeches…ass stuck to the same spot for hours and does nothing except sucking the undeserved pay ! I could’ve started working and contributing to the company for 3 weeks….nvm, let me just enjoy my break.

I attended to my sons before shower, then here I am, hands busy typing and scratching my legs…damn the mosquitoes. Meow called to say goodnite…hmm…me a bit hungry…will eat some biscuits later la. Wait, I got Mamee snack :)
Oh…one more thing…I know Buaya69 no more liao…but I am not taking it away from my Nescafe Blogs... yet, coz I am hoping it will be his April Fool’s Joke.

2 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Aiyah, men like dat one lah. No use waste gas wan. Go look into mirror and press white heads more fun. LOL!

Check out belacans.blogspot.com? *wink*

Joez said...

Lil, thanks alot !! ** wink wink ** ;)