Nuffnang

Friday, April 22, 2005

Apr 21 – Friend or not?

Got to sleep an extra hour today, Public Holiday ma, so can go in a bit late…I was in office around 9.15am. Still…I felt sleepy…even Jimmy could see, he said my eyes looks swollen…damn!

Before lunch, I got a case from Sales, shipment not arranged with forwarder due to Invoice not ready. Logistics claimed that Finance did not provide invoice while Finance denied and insisted that the former did not check or highlight to her. Sales was mad and demanded for apology to customer…and me ? I was like referee…trying to make peace and reminded them we are to resolve the issue and to come up with preventive measure. Each of them at fault. Finance for being rude and not cooperative and not to mention, almost screaming, Logistics for not reverting sooner or cross check with Finance; and Sales for not calling them (hey, it’s common sense ma, if emails no response, just pick up the phone la).

Ever since the first day in this role, I began to see that ‘Tai Chi’ skill is indeed practiced widely. The hours passed by with more shits thrown at me.

11.30am, tired with so much shits, I called Meow to wake him up. He picked me up an hour later. No parking space around BB…probably ppl out to SSQ for shopping ler. Went to food court next to market. I bought 10 packets of different fruits for Gavin’s old team…guava, pineapple, papaya, honey dew, jackfruit…little tomatoes for myself. Was back in office by 1.20pm.

Since there were quite a number of ppl waiting for lift, I walked the stairs…which then I had to pass by my ex’s cube. Chee Ming’s sis saw me and asked which dept I am attached to…I saw my ex from the corner of my eye since I was facing her, I could see him. Just 5 – 6 steps away from his place, I heard my ex called out to me, I turned around and saw him waving, signaling for me to walk back to his place.

He asked what was it I asked him yesterday which he didn’t respond…he was away. I told him nothing important ler…just sought for his opinion whether what I wore made me look like ‘Aunty’ boh. Waa…he seemed like so sincere…giving away his opinions, advice some more…and as expected, said I should ‘kiam phui’ (Slim down). If he wanna sponsor, I dun mind la. We chatted for about 10 mins…also told him about Mr Fragrance. He said I should go say hi to him personally instead of sending mail. Yesterday, I sent a mail to Mr Fragrance
(nope, it’s not about his odor, but his name rhymes like fragrance).


I have this habit that I cannot accept anyone hating me or angry at me. I saw Mr Fragrance almost everyday, but each time he saw me, he would glance away and pretended not to see me, even when I was just directly in front of him. I wasn’t sure if he will be all right if I go say hi to him, hence I decided to send an email :

Hey,

How are u ? just wanna say hi…I am not sure if u are comfortable talking to me…but I still think I should say hi.
If u dun feel comfortable, it’s ok, just ignore my mail.

Cheers.

An hour later, he replied me :

I’m ok, thanks.

I wanted to reply back…but I wasn’t sure if he was really ok since he only replied with 3 words. Seemed like not ok at all….what do u think ? If yes, what should I say ? Or maybe like my ex suggested, say hi to him in person?

I moved to my new cube, facing South, good for my health, but not satisfied, I shifted my drawers to another end so as I can sit facing South East (best direction for personal development). I can switch between these 2 positions anytime I like…oh, these positions only apply for me or female dragons. Satisfied, I continued my work and managed to write out summary of an escalations for my meeting next Tues. I was busy concentrating, I barely paid attention to the power cut off at around 6pm. Half hour later, I was done and happy…ooops, I forgot Meow was waiting for my call~!

Left office 7pm+, had yummy ‘Mee Udang’ (Prawn Noodle) at Teluk Bayan. Normally I won’t eat there coz my clothes and hair would smell….but since I would be heading straight home, I had to give in la…Meow insisted to eat there…ok la, once a awhile…as long as I can go straight to shower after that.

Dad was away at church, so I had the whole house to myself after Meow left for badminton. After ‘kao tim’ my kids, I made a nice cup to tea and read the newspapers, then I ‘makan lagi’ (eat again), bought some kuihs earlier,..cham liao…how to ‘kiam phui’ eh? But my food digested ma…wash this and that…’penat’ (tired) wan ler…

I was disappointed that Anwar Robinson was voted out from American Idol…sigh! After the programme ended, I cannot stand the heat, it was so hot…I continue typing my blog back in my room.
Dad’s gf called to chat for a while…told her I still have yet to receive the parcel from her. Meow still not back home…I shall wait for his call while I try to post this.

Finally, I finished my blog updates after more than 1.5 hours. Phew ~!

Oh…btw, Bitch Ms Brainless
called Meow thrice today. During lunch, I had this instinct that she would call Meow, she always call him on a Public Holiday. Meow admitted she did. I asked Meow during dinner…what she wanted. He said first time…informed her TmNet ok liao, 2nd time, asked abt connection thing (I guess) and 3rd time asked about MSN setting. Sigh…’memang kek khi’…I told Meow, if she calls again, I am gonna ‘chien’ (fry) her !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joez
To say hi or not, hmm im like you in the sense i don't ppl hating me or being angry with me.But when someone ignores i think that is harder bcoz u don't know what to do or say.Maybe just let it be for awhile c wot happens
cheers

Joez said...

sweetspirit,

thanks. I will leave it to him but continue to say hi whenever our paths crossed. Ya...no choice if he still cannot let go.