Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Apr 16 – Celebrate Belated Birthday

I called Allstaff to question about the letter. Was very annoyed with how they wrote the letter. Meow was giving me the queer look, I think I must’ve sounded very fierce. Er…this one learnt from company’s customer wan…hehehe.

We had late lunch at Yee Hong. I was hungry, so had economy rice. Just before lunch, Meow’s colleague called to inform him that they need to go to Solectron again. I told Meow to drop me at hair saloon near my house so I could walk back after done. But he insisted on fetching me back when I was done with my hair cut.

In the saloon, I saw one aunty having her hair coloured. Since Meow would be working, why not hor ? So, I told Meow not to come back, have some rest before he went to mainland.

Told hairstylist I wanted maroon shade. I finished browsing whole Women Weekly’s magazine. Then, I stumbled upon a hair fashion book. Ei, that model’s highlighted hair not bad hor. I asked my hairstylist if she can do the same…she said since mine is maroon, highlight will be red wor. Ok, I told her as long as not too obvious. Too late, she convinced me that more is nicer, not so Ah Lian wor. Walau eh, turned out very very red ler. Dunno if dad will disown me or not. Finally, after 3 hours (including waiting), I walked back.

P.Lin still didn’t call although earlier we agreed on 6.30pm. I had quick shower, with some spare time, I cleaned my babies’ cage. Called P.Lin again, engaged…called Gigi, she said P.Lin would fetch me first wor….oh oh…I ran down the stairs…peep at the gate, there she was, in the car waiting with her friend.

I called her, asked her to give me 5 mins. She went back to her new place to get my present before picking Gigi. It’s a lovely pair of earrings…diamond and white gold. Very nice and am actually surprised P.Lin got good taste with jewellery.

We had nice dinner at Siriwan…my treat. Have to la, pai seh they bought present. Thanks girls for making the effort on this gathering and also the present. Meow came over just as we finished. Initially we wanted to watch Pacifier but time constraint. Anyway, Rojak was more important. I missed Rojak since last month. P.Lin and Shirleen did not join us. Meow and I ‘kidnapped’ Gigi to Esplanade. Will came after his shift work. Goodness, I was very full. Since movie cancelled, we decided to meet at Tesco.

11pm shopped till 12.30am. Gigi and Will left before us. Met H.Hwan with her hubby and baby. Her daughter very cute, long eye lashes, just like E.Keung’s. Just before I reached the pay counter, I bumped into bitch with her bf. I gave her a faint smile to acknowledge her presence. Then Meow and I kept walking without uttering a word about her existence. I dun wanna spoil our outing.

I took a Mentos (RM 0.89) and a Smarties (RM 1.49) for Meow’s nephew. Usually I don’t check my receipts, but having read about Tesco’s cheating article recently, I decided to give it a glance. No Mentos was billed, instead, Smarties was billed twice. I know it’s just a small amount but hey, I have my consumer rights ok, so I ‘thick face’ went over to the Customer Service counter to get my RM 0.60 refund. At least I can still buy a cup of Coffee at my office’s pantry and still save RM 0.10 :p Haha, me damn al-cheapo hor…actually, beh shiok kena tipu like this.

Back to Meow’s place, he was busy with his PDA again. I got to browse my blog for new comments, read some blogs before Zzzzz. I dared not read too long, later Meow think I dun bother about it.


Oh, hope Lucia enjoyed her birthday. She invited me but I couldn’t go. Happy Birthday Lucia.

No comments: