Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Apr 25 – Mangoes the Cause?

Jeans and flat shoes, no heels as feet too painful, had been walking too much with heels, esp. when I went shopping on Sat. Hurt every step I took…this is ‘Oi Leng Em Oi Meng’ (want to look nice, dun want life – direct translate). I was almost limping liao.

I had on a pink top with maroon cardigan over it. Jimmy said I look ‘bright’ today while my god bro said, good choice of colours. He would mess my hair every time he passes by my cube. So, I know, he likes to see women in colourful or bright colours clothes. No wonder he called me ‘Aunty’ when I wore dark colours.

Gavin joined Sales for lunch, Chris also got date, so I got to join Meow for lunch…with his 2 female colleagues at BJ’s coffee shop. Try to guess what he had for lunch? Yeahh…Laksa again. Soup pun habis (finish).

After work, I quickly settle my Income Tax, photocopied forms, statements and receipts. Asked Gavin, P.Ling and ex, just to be sure I filled in correctly. Luckily got E-Kalkulator, so easier for me. Haha, I dun have to pay, in fact Govt should pay me back.

I couldn’t leave when Meow called. So, he went for his badminton while I continued working till 8pm. Just minutes before I shut down my laptop, the Sales’ Country Manager came over to say hi and told us about more deals coming in. Gavin helped me to check with Materials before leaving, He dropped me home, on the way back, his hp rang non-stop, work-related…soon…it would be mine ringing…meanwhile, let me enjoy some peace first.

Had shower and swallowed 2 packs of Nasi Lemak bought from Bakery before left office. My dinner cost – RM 2 only.

Earlier, when washing clothes, I felt my muscles on my right shoulder tore…dunno la, but very painful ler.

I called Meow asking him to come over after his game. He had to sign the last page of his Income Tax form. I was cutting ‘Sor Nya Chu’ when he reached. Halfway cutting, I felt terrible pain on my back, must be the spinal cord…I couldn’t stand straight. Had to walk like old lady, hunching all the way. Pain was almost unbearable. I thought would feel better if I lie down…if I could move my body right, probably will be ok after a ‘krackkk’ but no wor…cannot ler. I had to shoo Meow home early coz I cannot wait to lie down on the bed.

Believe it or not, I was on bed by 11.30pm. Managed to clean my son’s home before I lie flat on my bed…every move is like a torture. Could almost feel my tears.

Half asleep, waited for Meow to call, but I couldn’t wait by 12.15am, I called to wish him goodnite before I board the ‘train’ to Dreamland. But journey postponed for an hour as Sis called to chat. It was nice to talk to her again. She couldn’t do anything as Ryan didn’t wanna sleep. ‘Talked’ to Ryan, could hear him ‘baby-talked’ back. Sis said maybe will come back end of the year…can’t wait for then. Miss her !!

No comments: