Nuffnang

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Apr 27 - Love less liao is it?

** Oh dear, I cannot remember what I did on Wednesday, have to crack head liao...sigh ~! **

Today better liao, can stand straight, but still...have to walk slowly and just to be safe, no heels.
I remembered going back early after work. I needed to rest. Had quite a hectic day at work. Counting down to Friday, last day of Qtr end.

After dinner, Meow went out to have a drink with an old pal. Great, I got to blog. Have to la, otherwise if I leave it for too many days, I cannot update my 'online diary' ma...what to do, poor memory...or in a nicer way, I've got selective memory :P

Meow came back and my sensitive nose detected cigarette smell ! Grrr, break promise again and again !! I was very sad and disappointed. :[

Last time he said he will quit because he loves me...does it mean now he loves me less ?

3 comments:

Jaselee said...

~where is the love...~

Anyway, smoking doesn't mean he didn't love you, just because simply love & smoking are two different things...

Anonymous said...

Hey he will stop when his ready, it's nothing to do with if or not he loves you.
cheers

Joez said...

Thanks Jase and Sweetspirit. But i still think it's related. He promised because he loves me, but now break promise...sigh...hopefully, one day he will quit totally.