Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2005

Apr 8 – No Sunshine Square Foodcourt Please!

Friday liao, casual wear …Blouse and jeans. Sales started to send in requests as Gavin had send out announcement yesterday about my new role. I went to Customer Service first thing in the morning regarding a part shortage case. Talked to agent who handled the case, she told me supplier no response and she couldn’t call them coz QA dun allow them. Hmm…weird…customer escalating as they stick to dunno what sort of rules. I made her promised to feedback by end of the day. I sent out mail to Sales Country Manager (SCM) on my findings. SCM demanded action from CS agent. By 4pm, CS agent said they managed to source for backup parts from Part Sales. Hello ?? After almost a month then they found this solution…to source from Part Sales !! OMG!! I thought that should be their first source of solution…sigh~!! And to think their CS agents wor. But couldn’t blame them…under ‘Kuan Yim Ma’s’(Goddess of Mercy) guidance…what to expect. Excuse me…I dun mean to offend any God or religion, but this nickname was given to her by Ken. He said she damn action, thought of herself so high, like as if ppl worship the ground she walked…so pure…so pretty…so so so damn ASS la ! She has this habit of carrying her handbag on the top of her elbow, arm 90 degrees, butt sway left, right…walked….paused a little....another hand flicked her long hair over shoulder, head ‘kesi-kesi’ (pretend) to turn a little (to see if anyone was watching her), then continue to repeat the swaying and head turning episodes…see liao can puke wan. So that was how she earned the title lo.

I dun really dislike ppl for such attitude. What made me boiled was she was close with a shorty bitch from my previous department. This shorty bitch damn free, she only eats and play games at work. I was handling reports that time, so I had to extract lotsa data with 2 PCs, hence I was seen doing nothing during office hour. What ppl did not see was when I worked till 10pm or when I did not go home and when I came back during weekend or when I worked from home. U see, my department damn kiam siap (stingy), dun wanna get me workstation or server, I had whole lot of data to extract and compile plus analyse. So this shorty bitch stabbed me from the back, gossiped to my lesbian boss at that time and her good fried ‘Kuan Yim Ma’ (KYM).

I knew about it when I applied for transfer to Jen’s department. I found out later from Jen coz the big boss asked Jen if I was such terrible person as mentioned by KYM. Luckily I got the position. Shorty bitch, KYM and lesbian boss were surprised I was leaving the most politic department.

Oops…got too carried out talking abt KYM. Back to Friday hor. Time passed fast when u have things to do. It was lunch time while I was busy figuring what to do first. Chuah, the shy and quiet tall guy joined us for lunch. Had McD at Sunshine Square. No way I would eat at the foodcourt. I banned the place coz clothes and hair very smelly when back to office, really cannot stand. Allan, Gavin, Ken…many others like to tease me during lunch time, they would purposely (and pretend to) choose SSQ foodcourt. I always said ok, I will meet you guys after lunch. Haha.

We eat near SSQ coz wanna buy Oral Aid and Coffee Mate for Allan in Xiamen (Alice to bring to him). Oh, back from lunch, saw Chuah talked to Rosalind (sister’s college mate). Turned out that Chuah was my sister’s classmate. I wonder if my sis still remember him.

Meow reached Penang slightly after lunch, had short nap before fetch me after work. We wanted to go for Rojak but was too tired. Brought my sons over to his place as I won’t be going home till Sun. Meow helped me configured my laptop, so can use the Wireless at his place.

12am…Gavin called to sing me birthday song. He was the first to wish me. Then I received dad’s SMS. I was surprise to receive Jason Mumbles SMS too. So touched.

That night…Meow and I talked. I could sense he was not comfortable with my ex sending me home, so I asked if he thinks that my ex still likes me or I still cannot let go of my ex. Meow said Yes wor. Hmmm….I dunno…I guess I dun wanna think too much. But sometimes I wonder too, dunno how to explain…but can feel lo. Anyway I told Meow he’s the one I love now and it’s not possible to be back to my ex liao. I know my ex, even if he still likes me, he will never come back, he has too big an ego !

No comments: