Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Apr 14 – My Memory Sucks?

Chris couldn’t join us for lunch, too busy. But Chuah (who is also my sis’s college mate) decided to join Gavin and I. Chuah is a very different guy. He’s quiet, pessimistic most of the time and very reserved with his opinions. He always said we are funny, it’s fun to hear us talk. Sometimes he ask questions like “Why humans need to work? Why do we need to eat? Why girls only wants rich guy ?” He likes to stereotype too. Poor guy, we think he needs to come out more and mix around. He’s quite humble and not bad looking. He’s tall, almost 6 feet but he hunched. His eyes always on the ground when he walks and he won’t see u, even if u smiled in front of him. Once, I asked why he hunches. He replied “I am tall, if I walk straight, ppl will think I am being snobbish”. ** faint ** ~!

Sometimes, we very ‘kek khi’ talking to him, nevertheless, we still enjoy his company. I wonder if sis faced such problem during her college times, hahaha.
Before going home, I stopped by my ex’s cube. I told him I found the CD liao. His expression was like so teasing “Where….where u left it ?”
One hand 90 degrees on the seat’s handle (upside down L), another thrown up front with palm faced upward, like Indians’ favourite gesture….waaa….like he already knew the answer. So, I told him I found in the CD-ROM tray and asked if he has left it there, but he denied using my PC wor. He kept insisting that CD we bought together, but I was pretty sure I bought it after we split. Dunno la…maybe there is another CD, somewhere out there. But that night, I couldn’t find the CD again, forgot where I placed it last night. I was busy with my kids, so I dunno where I left it again, sigh !

It’s Thursday nite, so Meow will not miss his badminton game on a Thurs. He said the players are more up to standard, so more fun. So, regardless, badminton he must play !

No comments: