Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Apr 17 – Too Much Love?

Meow thought I wanted to go for the blogger gathering but he didn’t wanna join, so he had called his buddy Wong for breakfast. I told him I was too tired, so I slept. He was back by 10.30am and I woke up few times, saw him bz on his PC and PDA, downloading s/w, installing and configuring this and that. I had like 10 hrs of sleep.

I said to him “Waa…how many hours u spent on yr computer?”
He got angry, he thought I complained. I told him I was concerned with his health…not tired meh? 4 hours straining his eyes and back there. Why ah…lately we seem to have communication problem.

Late lunch at BJ’s cos I wanted to have McD…suddenly crave for beef burger and fries. But McD packed wor, so I ‘tah pao’ while Meow bought a Malibu Dream, we had our lunch at Coffee Bean, hehehe.

Elton said Benny didn’t bring my hp over, he called Benny and told me to wait an hour. Went hunting for my dancing shoes, couldn’t find any nice or suitable one. Ended up buying a grey sweater. Poor Meow, he looked bored and tired, but when I asked, he didn’t like it. Well, to me…I thought maybe he was too nice or shy to voice out, hence I would ask him from time to time, yet, he said I dun trust him.

An hour passed, still no response from that Benny, I told Elton I want a WUR (whole unit replacement)…he was speechless…we walked away, too disappointed. Let’s see how long it takes again, and it my patience runs out soon enough.

Back to my place to feed my sons before going back to his place, but ended up he was busy installing Video s/w.

We had some talk, I found out that Meow felt suffocated with too much love, kisses or hugs. I was like stung by bee. Never did cross my mind these would come from a sentimental guy like him. And I couldn’t hold back my tears when he reminded me of my ex. Am I the problem ? I was deeply hurt. Meow did comfort me back. But I really dunno what guys want. Sigh…being in love is so difficult. Maybe I should start acting ‘hard’ hor…sad saddddddddddddd. All this while, I thought the kisses n hugs before leaving the house were ways to show him I love him very much and I couldn’t get enough of him. I told him, I wanted these coz u never know what happens next, like if there’s gonna be a tomorrow. He didn’t tell me earlier and just dropped the bomb…why ah…why they all like this wan eh? Teach me how ? I am such a failure…

Dinner….wanted to go Taman Pekaka no parking, so back to his favourite place, Supertanker foodcourt. I met Sukanya with her husband. She was from Thai Sales. She asked me if got vacancy, wanna go back.

I tah pao Char Koay Teow for dad and sweet corn for myself. Back home, I gave some sweet corn to Yoda and Sky Walker. They seem to love it. Meow went back after dropping me off. 10.30pm, ironed clothes and sweated for an hour. I still managed to update 2 postings after my shower and attending to my kids, not bad la…but got too engrossed with other blogs till 2.30am. I must remind myself to sleep earlier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much lurv is ALWAYS a good thing, too much char koay teow isn't. Geez.. you gave too much and got complain meh??? wait till get too little... nway, keep on lovin'!! loved your blog liao...very malaysian.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

alamak...knock 3 times on the ceiling... please delete extras..sori

Gene Lim said...

well, man is different. Sometimes they want the love but sometimes they want us to be more umm "hard" i guess.. so u just have to know how to play the balance kinda thing.
Kit is the same..but he never complained but he just showed no concerned at all. SSSO.. just be patient and learn as u go along lor.... GOOD LUCK! n communication is the most important thing!

Joez said...

anonymous,
Why didn't leave a name...thanks for popping by. Sometimes he complain also...when i didn't include him in my outing. :P

Sis,
Dunno what they want la, they tell u communication is important hor, but when we try to talk, they take it as complaints...how ? Sigh...but dun give up trying lo. When u are upset, try to remind yrself the reason u chose him and the reason u guys got together ;)