Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Apr 23 – No worries, just shop and eat!

Feel nice to wake up late and not having to worry about work. I wished I could sleep longer but had to go take my transcript at Informatics.

Meow was supposed to have his picture taken for bagde but he said not on the way wor. I was happy to eat my favourite ‘Tor Phui Mee’ or ‘Tai Lok Min’ (Fatty Noodle) at Genting. Shared Laksa with Meow while he enjoyed the yummy Char Koay Teow. Seems like everything tastes good there. We packed back 7 boxes of ‘Tau Hua’ (soya bean curd).

Proceeded to Info for my transcript…damn, the counter guy asked me to fill up some stupid forms for survey and keeping my information (potential master courses). I told that guy I dun wanna fill in coz I graduated and dun intend to further waste money study in Informatics. Lousy and poor management, I’ve even written to USQ to complain, but no action taken. They are only concern about $, dun give a damn to any important matters/date pertaining to our courses, assignments or notes. FYI, I never had any class, yet I paid the same amount. Reason given was not sufficient student to open a class.

Anyway, back to the form thingy, the guy at the counter said it’s his duty to ensure the forms are filled and kesian, he looked like he might get scolding if I dun fill ‘em up. Ok, so I wasted some 10 mins filling….more like scribbling….there’s a part where the question went like this :

Would you recommend your friends to study in Informatics?
As u can guess, I choose ‘No’.

Another part was asking for any Comments.
I wrote “ Very Disappointed with Informatics’.

There…done…smiling…I handed to him and ciao ~! That was my last time in Informatics which had to do with my course. Adios ~!!
On the way out, Melissa introduced her bf to me, not sure if he’s the new guy or her ex which she said probably back together. Anyway, I had to excuse myself as Meow was waiting for quite a while liao.

Next, to Prangin Mall…yeahhhh….shopping time. Poor Meow, had to follow me into almost every shoes and clothes outlets. I didn’t buy any clothes but got myself two pairs of heels…one for dancing, another pair (3.5 inches) for my long slacks. I asked Meow to wait for me at Starbucks when I bought the last pair. It’s hard for me to get shoes, size 8 not that many left. I envy those ladies with small feet, they can just try on any shoe on display while I had to think and confirm about the pattern before asking the salesperson if they have my size....80% of the time, none ~!

We lepak at the sofa till 6pm before we left for….ROJAK at Esplanade ~! Yeahh….it’s food and shopping day ;)
The stall just opened for business at 6.30pm. One medium plate of mixed Rojak (u can find Rojak’s picture at 5xMom’s Penang faces blog) – RM 5 and ordered one separate plate just Bali Pineapple and ‘Sengkuang’. Yummy ~! This time we got to sit nearest to sea…few ppl fishing down there.

On the way back, dropped by my place to pass a box of ‘Tau Hua’ for dad and took my kids over to Meow’s place. I cleaned their cage and later had headache figuring how to fill up stupid Income tax forms. Meow was busy transferring video to my notebook before burning into CD.

Late dinner at outside’s coffee shop. Meow had Tom Yam…eee…sour stuff again, dunno why he likes sour food. I opted for Fish Maryland,,,ooops, fattening food again !

No comments: