Nuffnang

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Apr 28 - Worried for Nothing

Since tonight got dinner, I wore my heels. Luckily my back is ok liao. Can jump or run, but better not ler. I wore pink top…come to think of it, I've been wearing either pink or black this week.

Meow's dad hospitalized, I couldn't go, had to work and later had to attend the dinner invited by Sales Director…kena 'give face'. Told Meow I will call him after the seafood dinner.

Dinner was ok, sat with the director. We had lobster with cheese stuffing, dry chili crab, assam ko prawns, steamed fish, etc. The shark fin soup was the best. Gavin and I were late as we had to settle some issues before going to Oriental Seafood at Gurney…this restaurant kena ‘tsunami’ last December. Before dinner ends, I excused myself to the ladies, made a phone call to Meow. He said he was driving, so I told him I would call back later.

Back home, 10.30pm liao…we didn't join them for karaoke after that. (Heard that they sang till 3am). I tried calling Meow twice, no answer. Sent him sms asking him how was everything and his dad. He replied that he would call me back later without giving a hint on his dad's condition.

Well, I went to shower with many things in mind…mostly worried about his dad...I mean like why he cannoy answer my call...something serious ? He never delay calling me for too long...this is the first time. I got more and more worried.


Later I joined my dad downstairs watching A. Idol's result. Constantine's out and Paula Abdul shed tears for his lost. Hmm…I dunno, I prefer Bo. I have a feeling Carrie might be the winner, she never got the bottom three so far :)

I gave some green pear to Yoda and Sky Walker, they were so happy, juicy and sweet…yum yum…of coz, I finished the rest.

After the programme, I was tired, went upstairs and ready to sleep. Meow finally called. I asked what happened; I mean what took him so long to return my call. He said he was on the phone with his bro (in KL) and later went to play badminton. What??!! I got so mad…I was worried like hell…and there…he was too busy to return my call b’coz he had to see his captain and play badminton. Damn upset. We weren’t really talking on the phone…both angry. Later, sent him SMS to ask for his dad’s name…wanna say prayers. After prayers, I dozed off…too tired liao. Had to prepare for next day, most hectic as I foreseen lotsa issues due to last minute download of orders by Sales. No energy to argue…dunno la, lately we were like almost arguing…but did not really. Kiss and make up…fight liao…upset nya…what for.

4 comments:

Jaselee said...

Haiya charbor... I guess it was wrong of him too never give you a callback. But then again you worry too much. I guess having too much love on both sides sometimes collides and causes angst between couples.

But then again, at least you guys made up at the end...

Anonymous said...

Never mind sweety ,i used to get like that be worried and think oh no why hasn't he connected me.Only to find out oh he was busy with others huh,it's normal to feel annoyed with him.But im sure it wasn't deliberate "meow not calling back.Maybe he just got side-tracked.
cheerz gal tcz

Joez said...

I guess so...this is what happen when after some time right ? Can't imagine a few years later...

ashotiwoth said...

try let loose some - less worry, less headache...
trust me...

or.... you dun trust Meow?