Nuffnang

Friday, April 01, 2005

Mar 30 – No more Roti Planta

Darn, I just realised I’ve put wrong dates for my previous posts…supposed to be Mar 29 but I guess I was too sleepy, hence I typed Mar 30. Anyway, corrected liao :p
Dunno why so blur, yesterday I sent a mail wishing my 1st ex Happy Birthday…it should be today.
Like almost everyday, I wished to sleep longer but cannot, cannot miss my Chinese show…alamak, I snoozed my alarm till 2pm ! Skipped output, no time for shit yet...shit can wait for another hour. Hehehe…aunt came over while I was having shower. She bought me some Korean noodles, yummy!! I immediately boiled water and cook it with mini corns and cabbage. We watched Korean drama till 4pm, then A.Idol…I switched back to Korean drama whenever Channel 70 had commercial breaks.

I was so lazy, I didn’t do anything except surfing while listening to Korean MP3s. Am trying to compile some nice ones and burn into a CD later. Meow called after 6pm, asked me to quickly change, wanna go borrow video camera from Ronnie. Then dinner…I followed Meow to order his favourite Roti Planta…aiya…I didn’t know Roti Planta got sugar inside wan…I thought only butter…ok, next time must not order coz I can’t much of sweet stuff….can’t in the sense I dun like the taste…and will puke if I take too much. Of coz, drinks & fruits excluded la….these must be sweet then only nice ma. I prefer spicy and salty stuff….like….ahhh….KFC spicy flavour !! Oops ! Fattening food again. My main meal must have spicy/hot taste…must at least have cili padi or chilly sauce…otherwise, it’s meaningless to eat at all. That reminds me of the time when I had chicken pox…goodness…almost everyday eat ‘tao chiam’ ( a kind of noodle like koay teow ) and almost tasteless soup…for 40 days ! Ueekkk ~!! Thank God we have chicken pox only once a lifetime, although some ppl have it twice. Please…please…no more torture for me.

After dinner, back to Meow’s place to rest…actually he had rest while I enjoyed my usual hair-pulling fun on his chin. But before that, we were reading Michael’s Blog ( old archives ) for more than an hour. Later he asked me to stay over at his place. But I was worried about my hamsters coz I didn’t put much food when I left the house. So, after supper ( I had Char Hor Fun but dunno why still felt hungry so I bought some curry puff ), went back home…bought Kuihs for dad as well…cleaned the cage and refill food for my sons…told dad me sleeping over at Meow’s.

Well, since I Meow gotta work the next morning, I didn’t wanna type my blog and wasn’t in the mood…so, I just posted a short one lo. Meow watched dunno what Chinese documentary and fell asleep. I couldn’t sleep…I think got la, merely an hour or two coz I felt uncomfortable and pain the joints…yup, it was raining…so, like an old ah poh…I will know if it’s gonna rain at night. I had to rub medicated oil before I could catch a wink or two.

No comments: