Nuffnang

Monday, April 18, 2005

Apr 12 – Beauty Sacrificed


** Due to poor memory, I shall write very briefly. Sigh, what to do, lately too busy and tired to update my blog **

Meow fetched me to work today and tomorrow. Had to wake an hour earlier than normal days. I reached office around 8am, very few ppl around esp. near where I sit. Mostly start work around 8.30am or 9am (for Sales). Went to take hot water, make coffee ma. Saw that handsome ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) Sales. Hmm…no longer look handsome compared to 10 months ago when I first saw him. Perhaps ‘chan’ liao. Usually, we would tell new comers to take a good look at their badge’s photo. If they dun take good care, half year later, look much worse than that picture. But then again, depends on which department u work for. If those who can ‘goyang kaki’ (shake legs), I bet they look better as time passes. Now, I am a little worried, will I look ‘chan’ again ? More lines and dark circles ? Choi ~~!! Hmm…must remind myself to splat my facial cream every night. Me always too lazy to apply ler. Buy that time ‘shiok’ (fun) la…after some time, those bottles seems idle, collecting dust :p

After lunch, went to have my finger scanned. Luckily queue not too long. Saw LL from Sales came down to clinic. LL is someone I would very much want to avoid bumping into. Not that I am scared of her, but I dislike her attitude ( I know many who dislike her too ) and after what happened between my 1st ex and her. I dun wanna talk about her for now. It will be too long a story.

Boss MSNed me if I was Ok, asked me to go home. I told her I was fine. She knows Sales threw me some issues, she is afraid I am stressed out. Told her I am all right, only thing that stresses me out most if Office Politics. She got shocked and asked what happened. Oops, I scared her, I hasn’t finish typing, so in the next sentence I typed “which I am glad does not happen in our team”. Honestly, I am happy to be in this current team and boss. I am thankful to God for arranging this path for me. I pray that whatever happens…I will have the strength and faith to go on.

Meow did not go for badminton tonight. I had to go home and switched the lights. Meow had a nap while I fed the dogs. Was almost done when dad came back. I headed for shower before I took care of my kids. Packed my stuff and headed to Meow’s place.

We had supper at Relau. His badminton friends joined in as they just finished the game. They asked why Meow didn’t go…he said no one wanted to play with him. Last week, he went for the game but the rest was afraid to play against him. Meow is too good for them. He won company’s tournament before and a few local ones. There are a lot of trophies in his home/room. Badminton ia in his blood, while Coffee is in mine, hehehe. I was quiet while I chew on my burger. I dun feel comfortable being surrounded by so many older guys.

I couldn’t really sleep…maybe because I miss my bolster.

No comments: