Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Apr 19 – Lok Lok again

Pretty busy day for me at work. Big ‘hoo haa’ pertaining to MWD case, had to chase and coordinate here and there. Again, involved Ms KYM…I guess I have to start smiling (fakingly) at her more often although I dislike her. She must hate me…but can’t blame me…her agent not doing the job fast and efficient enough wor.

MSNed my ex that I had the CD and map for him. He came over to take it before lunch. He returned the CD around tea time, so fast wor. Passed to me at the new pantry area. We chatted for around 10 mins before I excused myself. I had a funny feeling, felt like we were both very careful with our words. Maybe because it’s in the company.

Celaka, my god brother called me ‘Aunty’. Hmm…is it my hair…or my clothes? But I thought the grey sweater looks nice wor.

After work, joined Meow and his colleagues to Pulau Tikus for Lok Lok. Dunno why everytime I wear thick clothing, they wanted to go for Lok Lok eh…so as u can guess, I was damn hot and started sweating a little when we were almost done eating…luckily I don’t sweat easily. Bought APOM (thin pancakes) for dad.

We did not head home right after dinner, instead…we ‘lepak’ at new Segafredo opposite SS. Five of us (including Roger, YT and Bruce) enjoying the nice environment upstairs. Got 2 cute waiters, even the waitress looks pretty.

P.Lin called just as I laid my butt on the chair, so I walked away to chat with her…when I turned back, aiya…Meow turned on my laptop…they were busy searching for information on Taiping’s Night Safari…planning to go next day as they dun have to work on Thurs (Prophet Muhammad’s birthday). Then, YT was busy with Meow’s PDA…and then Bruce on his hp, we looked like a bunch of ‘show-offs’….’itulah’…. always condemn ppl…now ‘sendiri pun sama’ (I am no different). Oopps! Actually I felt a bit pai seh…luckily not many ppl around.

Noticed ladies who patronised the place wear sexy and fitting clothes, regardless thin, slim or fat. Meow ‘curi’ snapped a lady’s butt crack (borrow term from Mike)…uueeekkk !! Not nice but I guess no pimples la. Too bad my hp not back yet, else can snap the handsome hunks.

Was dead tired when I got home, 11.30pm, still had to wash my clothes and take care of my babies…goodness, they eat a lot and shit a lot too. No matter how nice I laid the tissues for them, they will tear the tissues and sleep underneath the pile of papers, eat there and shit there too.
Fed them some papayas…they love it.


I didn’t turn on my pc, very good girl, went to bed by 1.30am. Oh, forgot to mention that C.Hong SMSed me from Sydney. He wished me Belated b’day and asked how me and my ex doing wor…sigh…I told him broke off liao, he told me not to worry, company got lotsa guys…haha. If I am single also I won’t put much hope, there are so many other girls…some more young and pretty. Actually C.Hong is a nice guy, we had dinner few times when he sent me home…but he never did approach me directly. That time I just broke off not too long with 1st ex. Maybe he could sense I treated him as good friend lo. As a friend, he’s really nice, sincere and helpful. I hope he finds a gf soon.

No comments: