Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ap 9 – Getting Older

I received calls and SMS from cousin Sue, Gigi, Intan, Noor, Daniel, Sherley (same day), Mako, Sis, dad’s gf, Allan and P.Lin. Thanks for remembering my birthday and thanks for the thoughtful wishes.

Was waiting for Gavin to call but till almost noon still didn’t ring me, so I buzzed him. He was still Zzzz wor. I told him it was ok, we go for movies next time.

Meow wanted to have McD for lunch ( I just had McD yesterday but nvm la). I had beef burger again, hehehe. With Meow, I dun have to worry about taking beef coz he doesn’t pantang…not like my ex, he will not kiss me if I eat beef…what to do, godson of Kuan Yim Ma’ (not that evil Customer Service lady, but real Goddess of Mercy)…if u pray to KYM, no beef please !

Meow accompanied me shopping for clothes. I got 5 pieces of tops, mostly cardigans, all for less than RM 150.00! After that we lepak at Coffee Bean…yap, eat again lo…Choc Fudge cake and Ultimate (we share la). Food digested from walking around…u know la, when girls go shopping…hehehe….considered exercise also ma, burn calories, as for Meow, he did too…helped me carry my shopping bags. Hehehe.

Went to collect my DVD player which I sent for repair earlier. Meow bought 5 or 6 DVDs, I doubt if we have time to watch all. After that back to his place to rest. Celaka, my hp still not ready.

I gave my two sons bath. Had to carefully wash them under the running tap in the sink, I used a little shower foam as well. As for their head, I used finger to brush through…scared wet their eyes or noses ma. Yoda and Skywalker looked so skinny and cute when wet. Dried them and placed them back in the cage…they started licking and ‘combing’ their fur…hehehe. Yoda was shitting endlessly during the entire bath. Maybe excited or scared…I think I wiped about 10 pcs of his shit, haha.

Dinner, I was so hungry…I had this big appetite for Nestum Prawns, yum yum. I told Meow I wanted to eat ‘Choo Char’. We had dinner near his home at Sg. Ara. Two of us ordered – Nestum Prawns, Fried Vege with Chilli, Ikan Bakar (Grilled Fish), ‘Yok Choy Thong’ (Herbal Soup with Chic) and some more Meow add rice. So, u can imagine how full we were…and the food was good and cheap. RM 40.50 only for 4 dishes. The main branch at Batu Lanchang there, near the field before u reach KFC junction. If we go makan steak, might cost double or triple and maybe not so fulfilling ler.

I didn’t really celebrate but happy to spend time with Meow although I feel a bit bad leaving dad at home. I told my friends not to remind me of my birthday next year coz no front number change from 2 to 3 :(

3 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Did you go to that choo char, Restaurant TYY, in Desa Ria? I like their food. Used to patronise them very often when I lived in Desa Ara. Hmmm...now I miss them.

Sunday - later a bit no problem la. Anyone can pop by, McD will be very happy.

Peter said...

Hey, happy belated birthday. I see that you had fun.

Joez said...

Lilian, I didn't try the choo char, only fried rice (quite nice). But hor, if sit near the drain, lotsa flies ler.

Will try to pop by if I managed to wake up, hehehe.

Peter, Thanks ! I am happy and thankful for what I have today.