Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Apr 20 – Miss me…miss him

Too lazy to think of what to wear, so I slipped into a pair of jeans and blouse. Met Kevin and he called me ‘Aunty’ again, this time I called him Uncle back :P

Yesterday’s MWD case which was brought to GM’s attention, still cannot end. Big shot from Sales not happy, wanna do ‘post mortem’ on the case, so I had to initiate a meeting for ‘war’ among involved parties. Next Tues…die ler…all VIPs…got show to watch liao.

I didn’t join my lunch mates today coz Meow SMSed me just before I left for office to date me. It was so sweet…he typed :

Dear, later I wanna have lunch with u…
Can or not? b’coz….
b’coz… I miss you!!!


And this is not because he has read about my previous post on “Too Much Love?” coz last nite when I asked him; he said he didn’t read my blog yet. Only at lunch time he asked me something from my blog.

I was melting liao…I replied to him while on the way to office. He replied me thru email not long after I sat down. Met Chris on the way to my cube, told him I won’t be joining them for lunch. Later, he MSNed Gavin said he too busy to go out, asked to ‘tah pao’ lunch…said anything is fine…but then, make sure no cholesterol wor…waaa, siao meh…I told Gavin, buy him a bottle of mineral water can liao. :P

Meow came slightly after 12, could sense he misses me…maybe because won’t be seeing each other until tomorrow liao. Lunch at new Tasty Corner, had XO noodle…quite nice but oily also…never mind, medical report not in hand yet…still can dump in non-healthy stuff.

Back from lunch, Gavin helped me to take my medical report…surprisingly, my blood cell and level ok…although I always feel dizzy…maybe now better liao. Turned out that Gavin need to pay attention to his red blood cell. Mine…as expected, insufficient calcium and water. Cholesterol level, healthy wor. But I suffer from Rheumatoid Factor…something to do with my joints…I guess the RSI on my wrist quite bad. I need to go check up on this.

Called Y.Nee to date her for dinner. She seems better, able to talk more although most of her SMS replies were short, really short, like one word. I hope she ‘heals’ soon. Dinner at the food court near my house. Initially we suggested ‘Good Friend’ seafood, but dunno how Chris perceived as ‘Old friend’…he thought meet at old friends’ place. Worst was both Gavin and I waited and tried to reach him, but he left earlier…teng! I think Y.Nee slimmed down a bit, esp. her face la. She was quiet most of the time, felt awkward coz we were always yakking non-stop. I wish I can help her…but she needs to help herself first. Will pray for her…special request from God…I pray for everyone in this world…but sometimes need to mention names la…if special case wan…just to be sure ma.

9pm, home…catch up with 3 days’ news on The Star. Too lazy to change the tissues for my kids, anyway, look like still clean to me. Gave them some papaya and then mini corns…aiks…mini corns didn’t eat wor, but very clever, know how to carry and place onto the bowl (for food).

I sent Meow SMS, told him to call me when he comes back from Taiping later, no matter how late. Dunno la…I cannot sleep with peace until I know he is back home, safe and sound. He called me a quarter to 12…said having dinner and will start journey back to Penang right after that. I miss him…didn’t get to hug him for 2 days liao. Dun care, tomorrow must hug ‘kao kao’ (enough).

2 comments:

yennee said...

Dear Joe,

Face slimmed down a bit = thanks to bubble gum. muahahahah

Y. Nee

Joez said...

Oh? But I cannot take bubble gum, later tummy bloated and full of air :P

Anyway, it's good to see u again.