Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Brochure in Toilet

I wanted to blog about this for some time but kept forgetting every time I went back to my cube.
U see...whenever I need to answer Nature's call...I usually go to the new toilet. When u pee...u dun exactly look into the bowl all the time right ? So, I was looking at the door and there's this brochure on the latest model or promotion (supposingly)...right in the middle at eye level.

I dun understand what those marketing ppl had in mind...come on, u dun expect us to read thru the brochure ma? Some more the font size 10 nya...as if we give a shit to the new promo bundles. Curious, I looked at the date...apala...promo ended last month. Hmm...only possible reason I could think of was...the brochure might serve as other purpose after all. Perhaps it's for us to wrap our 'yee ma kan' (sanitary pad) or maybe for emergency use...esp. when the cleaner's too busy to put in new toilet roll...so, use it to wipe ass ah ? Maybe lo...

But today...I noticed, the brochure's gone...perhaps someone ran into that sort of emergency, hehehe.

5 comments:

ashotiwoth said...

i normally go to the new toilet also (near mar...), and normally use the urinal rather than the bowl (faster.. :P) - it seems more logical that way to actually put the adverts right up at our eye level, but upon closer inspection, some of the promotion has actually expired! Mangkuk.....

Joez said...

aiya, for guys no problem ma...ladies...we are further away ler. Some even has font size 8, gila !

ashotiwoth said...

kena pakai teropong ler... :) kekeke

Joez said...

hey, if i use binoculars no prob...but i wonder what happens if YOU use eh...ooops ! Got extra pants ? Hehehe

ashotiwoth said...

me dun need wan mar... it's already at eye-level, can see comfortably without any aid :)