Nuffnang

Friday, April 15, 2005

Apr 11 – No Monday Blues

Felt sleepy when woke up, but when I thought about my new job, I feel refreshed. Long time didn’t feel like this liao…last time going to work was a dread. Once I was under this lesbian boss, going to work was like the worst fear. That time had to be on queue line taking calls, she limited our talk time to 3 minutes per call…siao! Greetings…requesting customer for system’s id, search and wait for id already more than a minute…not to mention some idiot customers dunno where to find the tag number. Oh…I dun wanna talk about this boss la, spoil mood nya.

I still receive positive comments from colleagues who know me, said I look prettier and slimmer wor (ceh…kembang liao).

** Actually hor I cannot remember what happened on Apr 11 coz when I am typing this, it’s already Apr 15, what to do, too tired to type ma, now different liao, no more TV, no more late nights till dawn, so I guess I will just type what I remembered **

I start to receive ‘sampah’ from Sales. U can really see their ‘tai-chi’ skills…pushing responsibilities to other functional areas or me ! Interesting indeed…I also have to learn this skill fast fast…and wear masks whenever I go near them. Memang susah (difficult).

Still can go home early, so we had early dinner before Meow goes for his badminton. I didn’t have time to rest within the 2 hours. Ironed my clothes, washed clothes, cleaned hamsters’ cage and shower…then Meow called just after I sat down for awhile…time to go. Went over to his place coz next day he will fetch me to work, dad got presentation/training ma.

We had supper before sleep…I think I had about less than 5 hours sleep. Never mind, Nescafe will help in the morning, hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joez
Arr nothing like nescafe hehe

Jaselee said...

Aiseh charbor... kembang liaw meh after I puji abit? If I puji a lot, then finish lar, our facility guys have to tile the roof all over again...

Joez said...

Sweetspirit,
U bet ! Can't live without it ! Did u try new instant Nescafe - Latte/Cappuccino/Mocha flavour ? It's nice ;)

Jason,
Wei...I didn't specify the praises came from u only...but of coz, coming from u also count la, coz u only look at 'sui cha bor' (Ahem!) :p