Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Apr 18 – What does she wants this time?

Wow, bitch sent me mail to congratulate me and asked how I am doing back in my current company. Wonder what is she up to again. But now that she doesn’t ‘kacau’ Meow (unless I do not know about it), I will stop calling her bitch, I dun like to call ppl like this. Sorry…maybe I was too boiled up last time. What to call her? Ms. Brainless ? Hmmm…she’s 22 nya after all. I wonder if Meow and her keep in touch through MSN at work or not? Or maybe emails and phone calls ? I hope they better not. She’s good at pulling him…she has done that and I am not surprised if she ‘attacks’ again. Young and sexy, she has more than 10 boyfriends before…but I hated how she treated Meow (before Meow and I got together). She’s really good…her tactics. Guys go crazy over her but girls hate her.

Oh…second mail, she asked “Do you still have hard feeling on me?”

I replied “Why do u say so?”

Next, she replied after lunch : Dunno….coz when we meet at this over sat at tesco you give me a feeling that you dislike to see me….”

Me…in the midst of doing reports and screening mails, replied to her : Oh ? Less than one minute, u can conclude…wow….i remembered saying hi to u…didn’t I ? Maybe late liao, sleepy….Any reason for me to dislike u ?

Checked with Meow, she did MSNed him in the morning asking if I got beh shiok her. Meow said dunno.

3.30pm, she replied : “Can you promise on thing? don’t tell ‘Meow’…

He told me that not to call you or talk to you coz you have hard feeling on me….

that’s y I wanted to call you but I not dare to do so as I don’t want to hurt both of you…”


My reply ? Well, I wrote this : “I think you are too sensitive…now go back to work :p”

Hers : “really kah??? ^_^
ok la I listen to you laaa
so we still freeend ok?”


Me : “Since when we were fren ?? Hahaha, just joking….
I thought, once a fren, always a fren….u cannot undo ‘frens’. U think like kids meh…”dun wanna fren u liao”.”


Then hor, she replied “okokokook I will change my attitude…that day you went to tesco beli apa??”

Hmmm…did I ask her to change ? Wow, didn’t know I have such power…hahaha. Anyway, me just ‘eng siu’ (entertain) her, replied “some grocery stuff lo”.

There…hopefully she gets the hint and not write anymore. Coz I still beh shiok how she ‘kacau’ Meow and I. I dun wanna talk about her la. Talk more, spoil my appetite for dinner nya.

This morning, Gavin came and I gasp !! Same hair colour wor. But he said his was a disaster, should be bronze, dunno why turned out maroon.

Shereen, Gwen and Peng gave me a RM 50 Parkson’s voucher. Hmm…pai seh nya…I dun like the idea of ppl spending money for my birthday. Wish can liao, it’s the thoughts that count ma.

Lunch time, followed Chris to order his new Kenari. Ever since his medical report was out, he has been watching his diet. He had poh piah and laksa. So kesian. Sat, Gavin couldn’t stop laughing, he had to call me to peril Chris. Chris had a plate of Kai Lan. He said no meat, no fried or oily stuff. Mine and Gavin’s medical report still not out. We were so excited when on the way to clinic, mana tau, belum ready, ceh ! Never mind, can still eat without much worry hor, hehehe.

A few commented on my hair. Said ‘ngam’ (suitable) me wor…but dunno how sincere la. Anyway, I still feel it’s a bit too bright.

I think either I had lunch too early or I catwalk too much. I was hungry by 3.30pm, really hungry, I think got orchestra inside my tummy. So, I went down to bakery, wanted to buy bun…ei, got my favourite curry chicken bun - RM 1.30, but wait….fried bee hoon looks yummy too….RM 1.20. Of coz I didn’t buy both, wanna be ‘tau phui too’ (big fat pig) meh? The chilli on top of bee hoon attracted me more…hehehe. I went to makan in the new pantry. Pai seh la…later everyone around my cube smell liao….wanna offer also not right, dun offer also not right.

Signed my Performance Plan, am forced to add BPI project, sigh….seems like cannot run from BPI ler. Have to be Green Belt certified wor. Hopefully can la.

Meow called to inform he has to stay at Solectron until late. Dunno what time can finish, ask me to get Gavin fetch me. Gavin wasn’t sure what time, so I asked my ex, but in the end I decided to wait for Gavin. Dun want Meow to think I always ask ex, later he jealous again.

Jason came over to talk to me…nice catching up. Last time was too busy and pek cik to even pee, at least now I can breathe and go talk here and there, part of my job ma.

I had Korean instant noodle, was done eating by 9.30pm, SMSed Meow, told him not to worry about me, and that I miss him. He called short while after that, said will finish soon and will tah pao something for my dad. Ok, so here I am, typing this and will also go backwards few days, I still have not update my last Thurs – Sun’s postings.

Just now SMSed Y.Nee, asked how she is doing, but no reply from her, either she is asleep or watching TV. Hopefully she is ok la.

SMSed Meow no need to tah pao liao since he still in mainland. Dad fried sausages for himself. I was too full with noodles, cannot eat too much, weighing scale showing good signs lately, hehehe. I was updating my blog from 11pm till 2am…Meow called around 1am. He had late dinner with 2 other colleagues at Bukit Minyak. Poor thing…luckily tomorrow he can start work later than usual. Eh…me no wor…so I better quickly post this and go zzzz.

No comments: