Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Apr 15 – Sports is the Priority

Friday, casual day. Can wear jeans, yeah. Actually we can wear jeans on other days also la, but most ladies prefer office wear from Mon – Thurs. But some wear jeans whole year round, esp those in IT. Dunno why, maybe IT guys dun give them motivation to wear nicer kua. Perhaps they are sitting too far from Sales to feel the pressure of dressing up.

I told my ex I cannot find my CD again, he was doubting me…he thought I didn’t want to lend him. I passed him KL map.

Chris got his medical report…quite shocked. He was so health conscious but seems like his cholesterol and some others quite high wor. So now we have to ban McD, KFC, all fast food. Told him better not skip his ‘hamster’ breakfast. He used to mixed oats, nuts, almond, seeds, etc for his health drink. Look pretty much like what I feed my hamsters ma. I think stress also affected his health. Now, I am worried about mine. I hardly drink water, I think one day, less than 1.5 litre, but coffee cannot be less ler…but my coffee not thick, so it’s still ok. Ai seh…self console.

11.40am – Me – typing typing….suddenly….familiar Nokia Ringing tone (the Entertainer)…me paused…my ex called ? Look next to laptop, my hp idle…oops ! Not my hp ler. Sigh…that tone I set for my ex last time, of coz now no more…but just now stunned for a while. Can’t blame me ler…that tone I heard for 2 years ok.

Last time slept around 3am. Cham liao…everyday 4 to 5 hours sleep, very fast ‘chan’, SKII also cannot cure. But me not so lucky like Lilian, she got her ATM to buy her whole set…me only bought the Miracle Water, some more from own pocket ler. Finishing soon….will wait till next month before I buy la. Maybe will ask Yen Nee to use her member card so as she can add points.

I didn’t join Gavin or Chris for lunch today. Instead, join my Agilent colleagues at Pizza Hut (SSQ). Slow service…spaghetti ordered almost an hour liao but still not ready. Anyway, it was nice to see them. They can see that 3 of us, T.Way, Coral and I looked happy and fresh compared to last time when in TIS. Juliana and C.Jing didn’t join us though. Wow, 5 of us from same department left within a 2 months and all meet in current company…hehe.

“Tah pao McD for Gavin. He was too busy to eat lunch, Q end, lotsa things to rush. As for me, I have yet to be dumped with more responsibilities, so can still relax a bit. Managed to settle few issues…so, at least weekend not so ‘pek cik’.

Today bumped into my ex twice in the pantry, he was sitting there alone with a cup of coffee…trying to get some peace, away from his agents. Asked me about Micasa Hotel, so I told him the service not so good but room is ok. He’s planning to go KL meet some friends.

Meow messaged me that he was on the way back and would go to my place directly. And that time, I was still in office, so I thought he meant Office when he mentioned “your place”. Teng ~!!

Luckily ex still in office. Followed him, Birdy and KY for dinner, near my place, the yummy economy char bee hoon. Birdy was too busy on his hp, so we left first. Ex was telling me he wanted to ‘upgrade’ his car. Waa…ppl ‘ho seh’ liao. Now that he does not have to worry about saving for marriage (at least not so soon), he can spend more lo.

Meow didn’t ask who dropped me. I SMSed him that I would have dinner with my colleagues (hey, I didn’t lie ma, they are really my colleagues) and asked him to go ahead with his. Called him when I reached home, he was getting ready for badminton. I was a little disappointed coz he said he won’t go for Friday’s game, yet….sigh! So, no Rojak for tonight. He said he wasn’t sure what time I would be home, that was why he wanted to go for badminton. I was actually hoping he would turn up at my house, but nope. I guess all my guys are the same. Sports > me.

I was too tired to feel further disappointment, so I quickly shower and ‘kao tim’ my sons. I did not even turn on my pc or laptop. I was flat by 11pm. And for the first time, I went to bed before 12 midnight. Had slight headache too.

Meow called around 12 something when I was halfway boarding train to meet ‘Mr Chow Kun’. He could hear my sleepy voice and said never mind…I asked where he was, he said nearby, so I asked him to come over…actually he was just 2 mins away. I let him in…dad couldn’t finish his Korean Spicy noodles, so I helped out in while still half awake. Even the spicy soup couldn’t ‘wake’ me…dad kept warning me about the chilli…but still ok to me. Still manageable…hey, I ate cili padi when I was very young, 5 years old or may be younger…cried non-stop…mom gave me cili padi :p So, dun play play ya. But still cannot beat Meow, he bite and chew cili padi as if he’s eating Twisties.

Meow also tired…he decided not to have supper after shower. He slept at my place. We were both knocked out. At last, I got to pay back my hours of sleep over the week!

No comments: