Nuffnang

Monday, April 18, 2005

Apr 13 – Nescafe a MUST !

Reached office early again. A little sleepy, luckily got Nescafe 3 in 1. Favourite is still prefer black coffee. However, morning morning, I usually take with creamer/coffee mate. Black coffee is usually the second cup of the day.

Lunch at Tesco, bought Nescafe Gold and Nescafe Latte (ready, instant mix). Gavin and Chris bought sushi to eat at the food court. I had Nasi Lemak plus a California Roll. The Nasi Lemak very small, some more so expensive, RM 3.50. Got some yogurt and a big box of Soya bean milk.

Back in office, I have this craving for Nescafe Black but hor, no sugar? I didn’t buy earlier coz I already had one bottle, ready to bring to office tomorrow. So how ? I MSNed Gwen, she doesn’t have, called Chris, none, went to Gigi’s place, she also tak da…but hor, she was so nice, went to get from someone ! Yes…nothing taste better than a cup of hot Nescafe black :)

Went back home to switch on the lights first before we go for our dinner. Meow and I had ‘choo char’ at ‘Leng’ (pretty) Aunty’s place. This time, only 3 dishes. Steamed Tom Yam fish, Fried Asparagus with Chilli, Tau Eu Bak (Pork with Soy sauce). I called her ‘Leng’ because she still looks good, slim in shape after giving birth to 5 kids. Oh, all also males. Now, all grown up, youngest son already 11 years old. Eldest in college liao. All her sons help out in the seafood business. Youngest and eldest are better looking. Their dad is the cook. So, it’s a family business. Leng aunty has seen me with 3 different BFs. And today must have been the first time she saw me with Meow. She must be puzzled like everyone else, how I am attached with 3 guys in the same group, one after another. Duh…I also dunno…God’s arrangement…so dun question ok !

Found my Korean CD, had been searching for days liao. Guess where is it ? In my CD-ROM tray wor. But weird…I dun recall placing it in there…could it be my ex when he came over to help feed my dogs? Dunno la…anyway, happy to have found it.

No comments: