Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Apr 24 – Marriage Registration

Crazy or what, we went back to same place for lunch. Meow ordered same thing, while I settled for Curry Mee wit extra chilli…the whole bowl looks so red…damn ‘kick’. The coffee shop’s always packed, we had to share tables.

After that, ‘tah pao’ Muar Chee and sweet corn, leong fan and buah ciku. We reached Che Hoon Khor Moral UpliftingSociety early, so we picnicked in the car for half hour before going in for Shereen’s marriage registration. Supposed to start at 4.30pm but we had to wait for other couples before Shereen and Timmy’s turn. Shereen looked pretty with her simple make-up and gown. After tying the knot and ‘forced’ to made some donations, it was photo session. Ended at around 5.30pm. Gigi gave us some ‘Sor nya choo’ (mangoes)…Meow damn happy…not me coz I dun take sour fruits.

Back to his place to rest before we had dinner at Relau. Then, as usual, he was busy with his PDA while me on my blog. Dunno why time passes so fast on a Sunday…it was time to go home. I had lotsa things to take, including my two sons. Sad to let Meow leave, I hug till ‘kao pun’ (enough) before bid him goodnite.

P/S : Wow, short post eh ? This is what happens when I dun blog for few days.

No comments: