Nuffnang

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Apr 10 – Communication problem

We woke up quite late. Last nite me busy with my blog thing while he was busy with his PDA. Kinda weird, we communicated thru MSN/Yahoo in the same house and some more in the same room, just 1 metre away, haha ! He was watching Chinese show downstairs while I was in this room, typing and also chatting with Peter Tan, the famous blogger. I told Peter that he looks like Tse Yin. In fact many agreed when Sinner’s Ark blogged about it. He is a very nice and humble guy (Ladies, sorry…this guy is taken though).

Meow and I had late lunch at Sunway Tunas. We were too lazy to go anywhere. Back home, he was back busy ‘poking’ his new PDA. After a while, I started bringing out my laptop to update my blog (sien - boring ma)…that was when he decided to turn off his PDA and asked if I wanted to watch DVD downstairs. I dun feel comfortable going downstairs esp. when there are always guests around playing mahjong. I said I dun wanna go, but before I managed to explain further, he went down, ignore me wor…like no shiok with me liao. That spoilt my mood, so I did not type anything, just checked my yahoo mails and went downstairs to accompany him. Although there were surround speakers, still cannot beat the mahjong players…I can’t even hear what the actors were talking about.

Later I found out Meow actually wanted me to sort of ‘show my face’ around his parents, that was why he wanted me to watch DVD downstairs instead of enjoying the privacy in his room with air-cond and being braless (mind u, it’s really uncomfortable wearing bra at a home – that’s y I prefer to have my own place). He complained I always ‘hide’ in his room and dunno how to communicate with his parents. But I told him I am like that ma. I hardly talk to my 1st ex’s or 2nd ex’s parents…oh, not to mention, I dunno how to talk to my dad. I only learnt to talk to by dad when my sis went to Canada…even now, I am still learning how to talk to my dad. But with friends, I cannot stop yakking away. Weird hor? I guess I got this from my dad ler…he’s also quiet at home but with his members…walau eh, sometimes shocked me…completely different person.

It was just a lazy day for both of us. Dinner, we had ‘loh bak’ and ‘poh piah’ nearby his house…where there was Chinese stage show for ‘Ang Kong’ (Chinese Gods). It was still early when we went, so it was ok for me. No joss sticks smell or loud ‘tong tong chiang’ yet. I cannot stand the smell and smoke from joss sticks, smell will make me sneeze, smoke will irritate my eyes until tears started flowing. Am glad I am not Buddhist liao.

Had supper at Relau and bought dad ‘Siu Mai’ plus ‘Lor Mai Kai’. Brought my kids home, cleaned their cage….walau eh…so late liao, I sleep after 2am again.

2 comments:

Peter said...

:|

Joez said...

Peter, I am just agreeing with the rest nya ;)