Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2005

Apr 7 – Favour from Ex

3rd day liao, still doing my ‘Miss World’ wave and smile. Haha…yes, ‘Miss World’ was and is my nickname in this company…thanks to Ken la ! Sometimes they call me ‘Catwalk’. I dun purposely sway my butt ler…it was natural I guess….not excessive though, otherwise ppl will puke !

I am not gonna write in detailed coz I cannot remember much liao (It’s 2am 11th Apr when I am writing this).

Well, let’s summarise a bit. Waa…my readers must be happy to know it’s gonna be a short post.

Meow went to Ipoh with another male colleague and back only tomorrow. I’ve asked Gavin to give me a lift back but he has to work a little. I wasn’t comfortable due to my AV…I wanted to go home ASAP. So how ? I called my ex and asked what time he planned to leave, he said to let me know later. At around 7pm, he told me would leave office at 8pm. Ok, anything la…luckily that time tummy not so pain liao.

I brought back my laptop first time. Ex saw my Targus bag, said not suitable for ladies to carry. Actually I dun really bother, as long as easy to carry, anyway, that bag cost more than RM 100 ler…of coz no need to pay, comes with the system ma, charged to cost centre.

We had dinner at Jelutong…aiya, favourite Char Koay Kak not open wor. I had Hokkien Mee while he had those fried stuff like spring roll and kuihs (dunno how to call la). He didn’t eat much coz tummy not well. Earlier Meow called just as I was about to enter ex’s car. Told him I was taking a lift from ex…Meow’s first question was “Gavin can’t fetch u meh?” Oh…oh…I sensed jealousy. He did not ask further, told me to call him when reach home. He was in hotel liao.

Back home, I called Meow…indeed he was jealous. I ironed some clothes before shower. Called my ex to ask something ( cannot remember what liao ). Then as soon as I hung up, he called back. He asked if I still have the Korean CD he bought. Excuse me ? I thought I bought wan leh. I told him I dunno…but I have another Korean CD. Later I tried to find…dunno where I placed liao. Until now (11th Apr) still cannot find, not in Meow’s car wor.

I called Meow again after I shower and ‘kao tim’ (settle) my kids food and cage. As usual, I slept late again. I didn’t even have time to on my pc to update my blog. Too tired liao.

See…as promised…short post nya. ;P

4 comments:

Papi said...

wah...ur office politic very 'keng' wor.

Joez said...

Yup, there were more, but too many to list down. Luckily I left that department. Only evil ones can last there...or maybe those 'tahan lasak' ones....kekeke

5xmom.com said...

Wah, can gelek wan ah? This Sunday if got free, pop by la. We make agreement not to take photos? Whoever bring camera, we confiscate?

Joez said...

Aiyo, 10am so early, I still Zzzz ler. Will ask my Meow if he wanna go...can he join ah?