Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feb 14 – Simple but Sweet Valentine


Work ok…I helped follow-up a bit and later did some of my cleanup. Could see 90% Chinese wearing new CNY clothes…pink & red…favourite colours among ladies. Oh, not forgetting, CNY hairdo as well…esp. guys…a lot look like Ah Beng with their orange/yellow/red hair. Lunch time…I was dumbfounded by a guy who looked like he forgot to change his clubbing shirt. Almost mistaken him for a woman! He had this white shirt with pink vertical stripes, sleeves stiched-folded with silver polished buttons on each fold. Maybe it was the way he stood…I am pretty sure he’s gay.

Bf fetched me around 5.20pm. Headed home to shower. I suggested few places for dinner. In the end, we decided to go for our favourite – Nasi Lemak at Liverpool Malay coffee shop in Batu Lanchang. Yummy !! And it’s also cheap ! I had 2 packets, he had 3.Bought one packet for dad. After dinner, dropped the Nasi Lemak for dad, bf said wanna go somewhere to have drinks…seems like a lot of place packed. I told him to ‘patah balik’ to my house, no need to spend money and go cram with ppl.

He watched Hulk on Astro while I read newspapers over his Jasmine tea, me…my coffee (aiya, what is better than Nescafe wor). Aunty (dad’s gf in Canada) called to wish me Happy Valentine’s day and of coz, to check whether dad is really at home.

Before bf went back, we spent some time together in my room. I asked if he ever expected for us to go back together that soon…he said he dared not expect anything but he’s very happy. He asked how I celebrated my V-day last year. Told him that the two white teddy bears hanging in my room…that was the door gift package from buffet dinner at Revolving, City Bayview. That was my last Valentine with my ex.

I got to know ex does not have any date coz he suggested to have the gathering for Slong tonight. Well, that was as of noon when I called to check which day he could make it for the gathering.

Received SMS from Cheok wishing me Happy Valentine’s day. That was nice of him…replied back to him wishing that he will find his true love (he just broke off with his gf ).

Yen Nee SMSed me that she was at clinic, food poisoning. I just prayed for her to recover soon.

Ok, gotta post this quick and sleep by 2am. Hope everyone had a great time. Love yourself, your spouse, your partner, your family, friends and pets ! Happy Valentine’s Day.

2 comments:

ks said...

Wah....got bf now. When wanna get married? Hehehe

Joez said...

Where got so fast...U sponsor is it ? U leh...wanna say ppl...quick quick, next year I can get ang pow from u ma. ;)