Nuffnang

Monday, February 14, 2005

Feb 13 – Reconcile


It was almost noon when we woke up, it felt good to be in his arms. Dad went to church I guess. Not sure if he knows LX slept over. : P

I think I would have to call LX my bf now.

We had lunch Sunshine market. Weather was damn hot. Bf went crazy over longan drink. He finished ¾ of the can. We fed on CNY cookies while watching Astro…actually it was me who watched, he was too busy with my new hp.

5pm, I was tired, I told him I go for nap. He joined me. Dad came back later to feed the dogs. Went out dinner with bf (hmm…not used to calling him bf yet). Bak Kut The at Relau…almost no place to sit, so crowded.

After dinner, sent me home, I told him to go back and rest. I put some cookies in Tupperware for my colleagues tomorrow. Peck Lin SMSed me, she broke off with new gf (2 weeks) coz still cannot let go of her ex. Aiks ! Like my case. I called my ex (already almost 4 days did not talk to him). Why wanna call ? Well…I still want to know if he celebrated or celebrating Valentine’s Day with any new target.

I called
13-02-05 10:23:10pm Sun 5mins 12secs
He said his target…watching football at home. He ‘thanked’ me for my ‘concern’. Damn, perli me. He asked back…if I m going out with anyone, how about “M” (referring to LX=bf). I didn’t say exactly yes or no, but I said “I told M earlier not to buy me anything, not to spend money”. He then ask who I am dating…I replied “Got la”. He told me he went out with his school mates last nite (instead of clubbing) and later going to Air Itam, someone fetching him. I did not ask who…I guess I didn’t want to know. I just commented that tomorrow he’s working and still going out so late…very can. He asked how’s my car coming along…I said maybe next month. This month broke…bought handphone. Again, kena perli…said I rich…bought expensive one. Aiya, I dun always change hp, so I guess this one will last me for a long long time.


After talking to him, I showered, washed my clothes as usual, then update 3 days’ blogs…halfway, called bf around 12.15am, scared he sleepy. He was converting some MP3s. Finally, 1am…finished updating. Gonna post and sleep by 2am. Can hear dad is getting ready to sleep too. So fast, work again…headache ler…have to follow-up on the ECRs from Joanne and Chin Keow. Hopefully not too ‘pek cik’ at work.

No comments: