Nuffnang

Monday, February 07, 2005

Feb 6 – 1st Ex is back


Morning…P. Lin and Rani SMSed me…then Sako calld me, later LX called me (he asked if I wanna have lunch, I said I was too sleepy)…so my sleep was interrupted. Headache…by 1pm, I decided to give up sleeping.

Heated the nasi lemak dad bought me yesterday…The rest of the afternoon, I had to do my bit of house cleaning…otherwise, I will seem like like very ‘pat-hou’ daughter. : P
Washed the vases and little décor stuff from the cupboard downstairs, then had some muscle building exercise when I took out the cushion covers from the old cushions…u know la, have to pushed the two edges together before I managed to pull the cover out.

LX called me to confirm dinner around 7.30pm. Slong is back from Shanghai. I watched TV - 100% Feel (Cantonese), felt sad coz it looks like my love life. But at least Sammi get back together with Ekin in the end.

7.30pm, I was ready waiting as they said wanna meet at my house…15 mins passed, still no one…LX called. Said cannot find Slong. I called Slong’s sister. Aha…she said he’s in toilet. Duh !! He is always late. Tried calling LX, engaged. Then I called my ex telling him it’s gonna be around 8.30pm instead. He was quite furious. He was nearby my house on the way back from Prangin Mall (later he told me he went to have his specs adjusted). He said if like that then he may not want to go out again later as it will be quite jam from his place. I suggested for him to pick me up first since he’s nearby…next thing I know, he was in front of my house. We went to the Food court nearby for iced tea. Slong called back…I asked him to move his butt over ASAP. Then I called LX, telling him we managed to reach the ‘Pig’ and he would be coming over. LX will call Eric.

Waited a long time for dinner (choo-char) but worth the wait. Food is good…it’s at the coffee shop near PBB at P. Jerjak. Slong looks thinner and he brought along Grace. Later LX told me that they are still together. After dinner, LX walked away to his car, I thought Eric came with him, but nope. So, I asked my ex to drop me home.
I had a feeling LX was upset coz I followed my ex’s car. I was right, I called LX later. He was crying. Spent about half over…talking…er…actually nothing to talk…more like consoling him…dunno la.

My dad’s gf called. Talked for awhile…sounds like she knows what happened coz she asked me not to feel too sad. Must be my sis told her something.

Tomorrow gotta work, sien la….

No comments: