Nuffnang

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Feb 10 – Confused again


LX and I talked till 3am. I had some feelings back for him…but I told him again…it might be temporary, me still confused. But I know one thing…he treats me very nice since the first day. I asked him what was on his mind when I cried in front of him the other night, over my ex. He said, he felt hate towards my ex for making me so upset and hurt, and how he wished he could switch place with my ex. Awwwee…that was so sweet, but I did not tell him of coz, I just smile a bit n gave him a hug. I told him I did miss him at times…he replied “Not as much as I miss U”.

I went to bed after talking to him (he reached home). He will be going to Alor Star in the morning to visit his granny’s home.

10am, Chun Kit, my best pal in UK (PHD in Chemical Engineering), replied my SMS that he might be back after CNY as he has accepted Shell’s offer and gotta do some paperwork. Said he miss me too and to take care.
Every year, he would come back for CNY. And he would made sure that he meet up with me before going back to UK. I am happy that we still keep in touch and still that close after so many years, since high school.

11am, LX SMSed me that he’s on the way to Alor Star. I wanted to continue my sleep but I heard the rubbish lorry somewhere nearby. So, brushed my teeth, made a nice cup of Nescafe, prepared two red packets (RM 4 each). Passed to one of the guys collecting my neighbours rubbish. Then I fed on those CNY cakes, cookies and bak kua (I know…fattening !) while I watched Stephen Chow’s movie on TV…watched before but I enjoy his movie…no harm laughing again.
Dad came down, made me noodles from the steamboat leftover soup. 1pm, I went upstairs, showered, had my whitening mask on…then time to update my blog. Wah, my food digested and it’s only 3.17pm now. Hmm…how to keep fit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted by ur sis:
WOw! eat..eat n eat non stop huh!? hmmph..me here nothing eat leh...tenggggggggggg..jealous ler me :P
anyway, well, i know is hard to let go sis..but i am not sure u notice how Ex treat u ? He can just forget everything just like that..his love towards u is not as deep as urs towards him. Therefore..do not let urself being hurt again eh. Not Worth IT!! well, i pray hard for u to get heal faster...n meet ur true love. THe person who really loves u more than u love hiim...is safer this way! :)
My new year nothing much...pretty boring...on the eve have to had vegetarian at my in law place..really not comfortable at their place..coz they always passing bad comments towards me whenever kit is not around. hated that!
anyway..auntie called me thismorning..chatted awhile... didn't do much..gotta work today.
i called ah lean ee and ah gaik ee yesterday nite...they are doing okieeee.
so u off these days?
:)
anyway..okie la...abt LX..be careful lor.... get urself together first b4 u have any other thoughts! :P
take care m y dear sis.