Nuffnang

Friday, February 18, 2005

Feb 17 – Can’t wait till weekend

Workload tripled…somebody kill me pls ! Was mentally exhausted by the time I flopped into Meow’s car seat. Pity him…talking to me without much response. Before left office, went to cafeteria, bought 4 packets of Nasi Lemak, a packet of Cucur Udang and some kuihs…so cheap, Nasi Lemak only RM 0.60 per packet. My guess is company subsidise la. Ate at my home lo, he has badminton later.

Was watching American Idol when that bitch called him from her office. Heard the tone rang few times…I asked him who called, he told me it’s Shirin. First few calls he rejected coz showed ‘Private Number’ (her office won’t show numbers). Finally when he answered her 4th or 5th call, I heard him saying “At Joe’s home…huh….” end of conversation. He said line cut. Ya…like I believe…she was using fixed line…must be using her old ‘tiu mun loi’ (spoilt bitch) style. A min or two later, she called again….Meow later told me she asked if he could fetch her home (hmmphh…quarrel with her bf again I suppose!). I dunno what he told her but all I know is he dare not go fetch her. Stupid bitch…still won’t wake up…what does she want? She has her own bf yet she kept calling mine for this la…that la…her modem problem la, pc got problem la…WTF! She thought can still be like her old times…get Meow to be her spare and driver. Blar-dy-ful !! Excuse my language. I’ve been very stressed out and now this bitch come and ka-ka-ciao-ciao (annoy). Ok…I admit I am jealous as well la.

Oh…I did call my ex twice. Once around 8pm…coz my hp battery weak…hp cannot use…so I thought Maxis line got problem…I called him coz he also use Maxis line ma. His ok…he was outside (I could hear la but did not ask, can’t be bothered – ahem ! Letting go a bit more liao). Later…I called him again to ask if he wanted more facial wash and foot talcum from Avon since I might be going this Sat and later meeting Slong and the rest of our usual gang in the noon. He said ok. He even told me he just finished dinner…his boss treat them.
My hp got a bit problem. Meow came over to take a look…still cannot…kept auto-on/off. Duh ! Not even one week. Damn ! Unlucky day I guess. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Weekend approaching !! Yes !!

No comments: