Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Jan 31 - Kicked around

I was already in a very bad mood since morning...still sad and i hate my job.
Many times...I felt like crying, but I did not la.

LX fetched me out for lunch. Today he still off. He will start new job tomorrow. He asked me to accompany him to buy shoes and slack after work...ok...since I got nothing to do, I agreed.

Today, Juliana's last day...she also very busy...too busy to pass things over to me till 3.30pm...rush thru her pending tasks (God bless me la...i dunno how to do). And I was still working on that 2000++ items left, stupid clean up.

As if not enough shit...4pm, Tony asked me to join in his team to discuss about CNY leave, who backup who. When my turn, I said I am not taking leave (gotta save for my graduation in April)...so asked who I can backup. I told him I am currently helping Yoot Wah (under Zul - my direct boss), Chin Keow, Joanne & also taking over from Juliana (these 3 under Tony)...plus big boss' shitty clean up project. To my horror rather than surprise, Tony said I dun have to backup Yoot Wah as I am now under him (Tony) 100% (he stressed the word 100%). Walaueh...effective when ? Really f**k la ! I kept my cool and asked "Oh...really?". Tony : Yes, big boss already knows and approved. (Hmm...how about Zul?)

I waited for Zul to come back...spoke to him...

Me : Zul, can spare few minutes?
Zul : Yes, of coz...anything?
Me : Well...I just came back from Tony's cube...he mentioned that I am now 100% under him and I do not have
to back up YW.
Zul : Huh ? really ?! How come I dunno wan ?
Me : Mmm...I am not sure, that is why I am checking with u
Zul : Wow...let me check with big boss...so who will u be helping...
I listed the names above....
Zul : Waa...pity u lo...

Matha focker...I am so disappointed with the management...no communications man ! As if not enough, Tony asked me to go his place again...showed and briefed me the Qtr's plans and objectives....so damn kiasu, so beh hu...celaka ! I tried not to look at his mouth...when he talks...saliva accumulated and small bubbles collect at the side of his lips....eweee ~~!! I was thinking inside...I dun care the shit...I will be gone soon !!
Please please...I need a new job badly !!

Accompanied LX shopping till 10pm ! My feet damn tired...on my heels some more...but I can say I enjoyed the time spent...he was understanding...he knows I am upset abt my job and my ex. Went to have drinks after that...so by the time I showered...washed clothes...sudah 11.30pm...

Now almost 12.30am...not sure if I still wanna eat the koay kak dad tah pao for me...see how la.
Oh...my ex did not call and I didn't call him. But i know he checked his office mails at around 4pm although he was on leave...I sent him some forwarded mails.

I am better now...trying hard not to think...although I am still upset la...but better, really...ok ciao...dun think I have time to update tomorrow...God Bless me and U all !

2 comments:

yennee said...

Joe,

Take care of yourself and if you need any help just let me know. I will be there for you.

Regards,
Yen Nee

Joez said...

Thanks alot YN. Am sooo kam thong !!
I need $$.... kam siah ;)
Hehehehe...