Nuffnang

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feb 25 – Meow’s back :)

I didn’t realise until today that I miss him so much. Am so happy he came over right after his badminton. He’s still sick. He just left from my place. I wished he doesn’t have to leave but he has work tomorrow.

Made two more bracelets. Attended a wedding dinner where I know neither the bride nor groom. Just to accompany Gavin as his friend couldn't make it. U can say I went for free food as well. But food is so-so nya. It was held at the Moral Uplifting Society. Saw ex's schoolmate, S.Lin. At first not sure was her until she SMSed me. She was also checking whether I am the person she thought to be. I turned to smile and wave at her as soon as I read the message. She was the one I thought my ex went out with. However, it wasn't. I found out who my ex's target is. My sister's friend now in same department with ex, the wild outgoing girl. Goodness....I almost fainted when my ex told me. I called him to talk about tomorrow's plan with S.Ping. We talked for abt half hour.

Somehow the conversation drifted to his new image, taste and target. At first he did not want to tell his new target...he asked abt mine. I told him to tell first. He said it's the girl I saw last week at Gurney (she told him she saw me). OMG ~!! C.M.Ling. I couldn't believe he's really considering her. I laughed and wished him luck. I did not feel jealous this time. I was actually thinking that maybe it's 'pou ying' (payback time) if she still hasn't changed. She is well-known for materialistic, wild, very outgoing. She dyed her hair almost brown, with patches of blonde here and red/orange there. Whatever, all I know is...my ex has turned into a person I cannot love anymore. A completely different person from the one I used to admire and respect. My heart now is with Meow only. Speaking of Meow, he knows my blog already. I went to his house on Wed...found out he tried searching for my link. So, I decided to let him know. He was so anxious that he read till 2.30am. I guess due to lack of sleep, he fell sick. My fault ~! Should've waited till tomorrow.

Back to the conversation, ex asked whether my current bf is the one 'disconnect and now reconnect".Celaka, perli somemore. We talked for 30 mins, saw Meow's SMS saying he couldn't get thru my line. I called him after talking with ex. No answer. Called few times...hmm...getting worried. He didn't hear or asleep? Later he called back, said just finish badminton and coming to my house to bathe. Yippy !!

I am not gonna write long…not in the mood to sit here and type. Nothing la, just plain lazy. Tomorrow S.Ping will be in Penang till Sunday. So, I dun think I’ll have time and energy to update my blog. Will try to update on Monday. Have a great weekend all.

No comments: