Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Feb 1 - 2 days liao...he dun bother liao

Morning morning...big boss came over to my place asking for update on the shitty cleanup. I told him frankly I still have not finished and alot dunno. He said can ask him anytime...ya right...like I can ask him 2000 times for those 2000 ++ items ! I took the chance to ask him if I am under Tony...he said yes, and to my question why Zul has no idea...he said...this one no worries...we will make the necessary arrangement.
What arrangement ? Everything was arranged regardless I or my boss agree or not !!

Then...suddenly, another colleague came over...asked me to go join some newer staff for short training. Eh ? What's this ? Shiok-shiok training eh...so I told Joanne I can only go over her cube after lunch. I passed her the list of requests Julianna handed over yesterday. Luckily Joanne helped me to follow up...really appreciate...guess she is the angel God sent me.

Today lunch, not much mood to eat, just one bun I brought from house...and of coz, my beloved Nescafe. Yep, I brought the whole big bottle of Nescafe Gold to office. My colleagues were astonished abt me bringing my nescafe to office. And they acted like I am some kind of weirdo for putting a small size (about 7 inches tall) doggy soft toy on my table. Ala...my previous company, we were like in some kind of competition who has the most soft toys/flowers on the cube.
What ? Cannot decorate my table is it? Theirs so bored, so clean, not even a pen lying around. I dun care, I put all my stationeries on my desk...they even asked if I am not afraid that my stuff get stolen...huh ? Pens/pencils nya wor ? U think those ah yee who cleans ur floor and dustbin so cheapskate meh ? Siao man....

I continued my stupid job cleaning shit after lunch..still frustrated over job and over my ex. Around 4pm, LX SMSed me if I want him to fetch me back...I replied him no need la, my dad will fetch me and buy me dinner.
Better not meet him to often la...later he put too high hopes, like what I did for my ex.
So...it's about 49 hours...my ex did not bother calling...perhaps he is heaving great sigh of relief ler.

No comments: