Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Feb 15 – Home cooked Meal


Not I cook of course. Yum yum…dad cooked prawn curry and chicken casserole. Er…but I did fry some eggs la. Bf also had dinner at my place. Dad said he was meeting Uncle Benny for dinner.
I was busy washing dishes after dinner…bf missing. Aiks ! Fell asleep in my room. He can afford to do that la…so skinny. After shower…I wanted to join in for a nap, but he woke up liao. Sometimes I looked at him, I had questions playing in my mind. How much I love him…for how long ? But when I thought about how much he loves me…I smiled and doubts went off for a while.

I thought I smelled cigarette from his breath. He admitted to smoking one today and one yesterday. Suddenly, I had this unexplained weird feelings inside me. Not sure whether I was upset or disappointed, there’s some kind of pain and love. I guess I do love him after all, just that not as much as he loves me. I am not quite used to loving a guy less than he loves me. Indirectly, I am not so comfortable being a ‘Queen’ yet. He felt so guilty and scared...that I would be angry at him. I almost laugh out looking at his 'mercy' eyes.

He lepak till 12am, watching wrestling with my dad while I flipped thru the Sunday Star.

Work – Today, traffic back to normal, jammed. Was busy helping my two mentors. Didn’t have chance to do my cleanup. Big boss away in KL according to Rani. Michelle said I look younger than my age…waaa…so happy ! Maybe b’cos I sometimes siao-siao (crazy), joke and jump around….haha.

Oops ! Forgot to call/sms YN. Hope she recovers liao. Oh…Peck Lin SMSed me, she was so happy, she got the job at Celestica. I replied her that God always there and listened. Told her to be patient and make sure she doesn’t anyhow quit this time.
Just a short post today, sleepy liao. Will go read some blogs before I call it a day.

No comments: