Nuffnang

Monday, February 21, 2005

Feb 18 – Interview call


Almost every second at work makes me sick ! I dun wanna tell more abt it, saying more makes me wanna puke.

However, God is listening. I received a call from a company I applied last week for Marketing Exec to go for interview on coming Wed. I was hesitant when the lady told me I had to go outdoor to meet clients. But I did not reject her right away. She asked if Tues 4.30pm is ok, I told her I would have to check with my boss if I can take leave and would return a call to her. Lucn time…I was busy with my work…I joined my colleagues much later at the break area. Didn’t have time to buy any buns, so I made do with 3 pieces of Jacob biscuits and a cup of Milo+Cereal.

Slightly after lunch, I decided to call back that lady. I asked if I could change to Monday instead (yes, can’t wait to leave my current job). At first she told me her boss not available as other candidates were scheduled. But she asked me to hold the line…* music *…(some 60 seconds later)…Hello…Ok, Monday 4.30pm. (Cool !!). I asked what else they need from me…photo? She thought for awhile before saying yes.

Then back to clearing shit and more shit dumped to me…getting on my nerves but I kept reminding myself to remain calm, freedom is just a few days away. My lunch mates waited patiently for me till 6.30pm before we left for our first outdoor gathering cum dinner at KFC Sunshine Square. It was fun, 2 Malays and 3 Chinese girls, but queer enough we spoke in Malay 90% of the time. I managed to browse through shoes section before the girls decided to leave. I wanted to buy heels, my favourite pair got chewed by Ron my dog.

I accompanied Noor to Young Ones while she waited for her hubby. I planned to resume my shopping while waiting for Meow to reach Penang. He was at Taiping with 2 other colleagues to visit customer’s site. But Meow called before I managed to shop. I met Farah, the receptionist who used to work at Kelly Services. She is getting married in Aug. I asked if she has taken wedding pix, she said Malay normally have their photos taken on actual day. She asked what cosmetics I used, said I look younger and prettier (**blush**). Hmm…thanks for SK-II Miracle Water…and also Avon’s Anew stuff. Quite an investment but I dun buy much nowadays coz ‘economy’ not good. Gotta think thrice before I pull my wallet out.

I accompanied Meow for his dinner…but of coz I couldn’t resist when I saw Lok-Lok (u get to dip meatballs/vege/cuttlefish/etc into boiling water and eat with sauce). Yes, my favourite ‘bak-uan’ (meatball – pork). I had only 4 ok). After dinner, back to my house. Meow helped me to add some RAMs to my pc. Later I pulled his beard’s hair…my new hobby ;) 1am…both hungry, lazy to go out, so I cooked instant noodle. Dad was still watching TV but he went upstairs just as I was about to finish my supper. So, quietly, Meow went upstairs…and spent the nite with me. I like it when he cuddle me to sleep, unlike my ex…he would scold me if I hug him, complain hot, uncomfortable…whatever la.

No comments: