Nuffnang

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Feb 3 - I called my Ex


He called
03-02-05 10:38:42pm Thurs
I was reading some blogs after my shower when my hp rang, nope, not the familiar tone from his hp, so it could be anyone. My heart skipped a beat or two when I saw this blinking on my hp “Ex’s Home”.

Calmly I answered the phone :

Me : Hello…

Ex : Ha…er…yr resume u forwarded to me this afternoon, I haven’t have the time to key in for Friends for Hire yet.

Me : Ok, do u know who is the reporting manager ?

Ex : Yap, it’s H…., but I dunno her, it’s a newly setup team.

Me : Please try to do it ASAP. I am interested in this position.

Ex : I was very busy…I’ll see how, if tomorrow still busy, I will just forward to her first.

Me : Ok…thanks…by…

Ex : Er…will try to do it for u…yr resume so long…

Me : Ok, if u really busy, then I can mail directly to HR…

Ex : I’ll let u know by tomorrow.

Me : Ok thanks.

Ex : Ok….ok la…emm….bye.

Me : Ok, bye…

*** Silence for 5 seconds *** I dun usually hang up…even from beginning, when we dated, I always let him hang up coz I want to hear his voice as long as possible.

Me : Hello ?

Ex : Ha….oh…ok, bye.

Me : Bye.

Dun worry, I did not cry…in fact I did not feel anything. So, I continue to multi-task between reading other’s blog, laughing at times and writing this blog now.PS : LX fetched me back from work at 8pm. I am still so full with the Duck Rice near my house. Called dad…ok, he wants Aki’s pancake. LX told me to sleep earlier and not simply think…he then went for his badminton. Oh…American Idol is on now, repeat one…Dad calling me…gotta go.

1 comment:

ks said...

So you still thinking about your ex bf ka.