Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Feb 9 – Keong Hee Huat Chai (Happy CNY)


After shower, already past 12am, CNY liao. BOOM BOOM !! Hmmm…never did like the sound of firecrackers. Since young, I was very much afraid. I remember I would hide in the toilet with my cousin Sue, sticking our fingers tightly into our ears. Now, grown up, still dun like the noise…made me jumped ! And there goes my mood…I dun like to be frightened, makes me jumpy and in TYM – “Tai Yee Ma”/ PMS mood.

He SMSed
09-02-05 12:59:03am Wed
He forwarded me a CNY sms wish :
Dear Tee kong (God), Pls poh bee (bless) my friends “pinpin anan” (safe n sound), soonsoon lili (everything smooth) during 2005 – teo toto (win TOTO), teo 4D, teo 1 + 3D. Kam Xia (Thank you).


I SMSed
09-02-05 01:03am Wed
Thanks, now I hv to buy lottery lo. I am having second round steamboat now. Just now all left at 3pm, except me. U?

He SMSed
09-02-05 01:04:28am Wed
Now outside
Praying with ah
chai



I SMSed
09-02-05 01:06am Wed
Oh, temple ya.
Good la, pray for
better health n
wealth, for
yourself, family n frens – me also,
Hehe.

LX called me when I was still eating, told him I would call him back. Dad was busy cooking his chicken curry and eating at the same time. After eating, so hot la, showered again, then checked out the make-up stuff my sis-in-law gave me. She got it from lucky draw n she dun use make-ups stuff. Maybelline and Loreal…lipsticks, eyebrow pencil, lipsliner, also got make-up removal oil, hair dye…alamak, so many, gonna last me a long time.
I returned call to LX at 1.58am, he was already in bed, half asleep I guess, but he did talk to me…actually more like me ‘reporting’ to him…coz he asked a lot. So tired now but dun feel like sleeping yet. Hiya, morning have to wake up early…sien la…duh !

No comments: