Nuffnang

Monday, February 21, 2005

Feb 19 – Mom’s anniversary


Woke up around noon. I was in the washroom when ex called. Meow passed me my hp but ringing stopped. I called back…first thing he said was “Haaa…dun wanna answer my call is it?” I said “Am in the toilet la…what’s up?” He asked if I was going to Avon (I told him 2 days ago), and to help him buy some stuff. He then asked who was fetching me to Gurney Plaza later. Meow ? I just said yes. He then said “He want meh?” He laughed coz he thought Meow still treats me well and hoping I would go back to him. Of coz I did not tell my ex that I am back with Meow. I just replied “Heh…else, u wanna fetch me meh?” to which he quickly said he cannot, busy. Hmmph !! Whatsoever la.

At Avon, Badriah, also my schoolmate saw Meow and whispered to me that Meow looks ‘garang’ (fierce) compared to my ex. Hahaha…I told her in actual, it’s vice-versa. She asked me if the stuff I took...for my ex. She’s right la…well, ex used to buy those stuff ma. Later I told Meow, he just laughed. I dun keep things from Meow…he knew I have a blog but he just dunno which URL. Hehehe….I asked if he is curious to find out, he said yes but has no idea how. Hmm…I dunno if I should let him read…I am just afraid he might be upset (on earlier postings). I think maybe much much later when our relationship is more stable first.

There wasn’t much time so I did not get flowers. I brought along a big bottle of water and sponge. Reached mom’s place around 2pm. It was sunny hot, Meow held umbrella over me when I went around sponge-cleaning mom’s tomb. I felt touched…he himself under the sunshine while he made sure the big umbrella shadowed me. Could see someone put flowers earlier, must be dad la. I said some prayers for mom. It’s 13th Anniversary, but memory of her sweet smile remains fresh in my mind. She looked half asleep in the coffin. Her eyes half-close, and miraculously, she had a smile on her face, as if dreaming away. The caretaker at the funeral parlour commented she had never seen such a beautiful corpse before. I was glad mom went away peacefully to be with the Lord.


Oh…one great thing, Meow doesn’t mind at all accompanying me to mom’s cemetery, while ex would avoid if he could. I found out him mom doesn’t like him going there. So, last few times he brought me there, he just waited in the car while I (alone) went in. Hmm…I guess love is blind huh. Maybe I should say ‘was’.

We reached Coffee Bean on time, 3pm, none of the gang arrived yet. So we went up to check on GSC screening time for Constantine. 10 mins later, Y.Khum called. She was there, so we joined her. Meow and I had our late lunch there. Sheaw Phing came later while the rest (ex, Slong & gf, Eric, Ronnie) came 15mins to 4pm (huh, 3pm wor?!). To some, it might be weird seeing me there with my 1st ex, 2nd ex and 3rd ex (they didn’t we got back together). I passed the Avon stuff to my ex. When I brought out the facial scrub, he was quick to say “U didn’t buy that for me right, I dun wan that ah” (hah…thick-skinned, what he thought I still crazy over him, sorry ler). I said no, I passed it to Slong. I told Slong it’s quite good, Meow is good example, less pimples now.

At one time, ex went out for a while, maybe to the gents. Slong commented to me that ex looked a bit sissy with his new image. New hairdo, new specs, new fashion. I did steal some good look at him…I realized I was like looking at a stranger…he was not the same person I used to know or love. Then I looked back at Meow, I am glad I chose to be back with him. He is so sweet…I think I am falling in love with Meow now. Not to say I dun love him earlier but it was not strong enough ma. We asked if anyone interested to join us for movie, some watched…ex not yet but he sort of avoided answering…never mind. Meow went to make a booking for 7.20pm show. We lepak till 5pm before parted.

Sheaw Phing followed Meow and I. We browsed around for clothes and shoes. Didn’t buy anything though. 7pm, S.Phing went for her dinner while we headed for the cinema. Nice movie…some parts a bit bloodcurdling for me. I saw the guy next to Meow had both his hands covering his mouth and nose. Luckily I got Meow to snuggle on. Movie lasted around 2 hours. We had my favourite Bak Kut The at Perak Road (near ICS Computer, opposite padang). Yummy ! However a rather poor choise as it’s quite heaty…so I wasn’t feeling too well after that. I slept earliest in the whole week, before 2am.

No comments: