Nuffnang

Monday, February 21, 2005

Feb 20 – Introduced to Meow’s colleagues


11am, Meow called, he just had breakfast and on the way to my house. I opened the door for him, continued my ‘chat’ with Mr Chow-Kong on the bed while he watched Astro. Actually I only slept half hour la…showered and log onto net to download the map for my interview. Saw sis on MSN, chatted with her, the S.Phing…then hooked onto reading blogs…Meow came upstairs to see what was taking me so long to get ready.

Had lunch at the outside coffee shop, since it’s so near to the hair saloon, I went for a haircut, RM 6.00, regular customer ma. Shop owner asked abt my sis and how old my nephew…her own daughter already 18 months old. Time flies…from the time she was just amateur to now the owner, married with kid and her sister helping her out, not to mention big car. Got big fish (her hubby) to help her bought over the shop.

Anyway, back to my dull life…after haircut, Meow went for his badminton. Hmm…I was so tempted to go online again to update my blog, but but but…I fought off the urge. I must NOT let blog rules me. So, I took out my precious beads. I finished off two bracelets which I put away long time liao…and almost finished one beaded choker (ordered by a colleague). Why almost ? Insufficient beads ler…need to go buy more sometime this week.

Meow came over right from his badminton to shower. He was very hungry, kept hurrying me to change, hehe. After dinner, followed him to his colleague’s house. Some sort of CNY gathering, cards-gambling session. However, due to many who PPK (fly-aeroplane), only 2 other girls turned up. They seem nice and chatty. I was a bit quite though, have to project good impression ma. I had the chance to browse through the owner’s wedding pix. Can’t resist la, they had two pix in the living room, so I asked if I can take a look at the album. The wife looks real sweet. We ended up talking and eating pudding and jelly made by the wife.

9.30pm, we had to leave as Meow had to fetch his bro & gf to catch bus. They were going to Genting. It was the first time I stepped into Meow’s house again after broke off with him for around a month. His dad was watching VCD. I greeted him when he turned around. He just looked at me and then back to the TV screen. I wasn’t sure if he acknowledge my greeting coz the TV was real loud and at the same time his grandma was asking him for money.

After dropping his bro & gf off, went for supper near my house. I had abit only la…later sis complained I eat a lot. :P ‘Tah pao’ ‘lo mai kai’ for dad.

Back home, felt great coz next day not going to work. After calling Meow to say goodnite, I called my boss’ ext to leave a voice message – emergency leave. Of coz I can’t say I go interview. Then browse through Sat’s recruitment section.

Later, have the PC on, went to toilet to pee…just before I managed to ease myself… ** Poof **, power off. Aiks !! Pee on hold ! Luckily not that ‘kap’, can still wait…but I managed to shee shee also la.

Went downstairs…dad was with torchlight checking on the main switch. After few times trying to push the lever to ON, I asked if he wanna turn off the oven switch first. He was baking butter cake with mango. So he did, and voila ~~! Power back. Headache for dad…cake mixture how ah ? I suggested for him to use microwave oven. Luckily cake turned out ok, yummy !!

Back to upstairs…update my blog for Fri & Sat…I know, sorry, very long. I can’t control my fingers, they just can’t stop hitting the keypads. :P
By the time I off my PC and hit the bed, 5am. Could hear some neighbours waking up…but Goodnite for me.

No comments: