Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Feb 8- I called his home!!


I called
8-02-05 12:12:34am Mon
I thought my ex was still home, wanted to tell him where he can check the MSN chat log. But he was outside with friends (dunno who la, cannot ask ma but can hear guys and girls voices, my guess – schoolmates coz I overheard he would meet them for supper on Monday when I was in his car on Sunday). He said nvm, he will ask that person again for the service tag number.

I called
8-02-05
12:54:43am Mon
I stumbled upon 3 blogs belonging to Dell TS. From what I read, they are still new, less than half year. Postings mostly complaining about customers, their jobs, frustrations…hehehe…sound so familiar although I was not in TS dept. I asked if he knows anyone by the name of C.O., he has no idea. He was still outside. About 10 mins later, I SMSed him when I saw a familiar TS in Thai Q.
He replied me perli that I don’t have to sleep liao that nite.

I called
8-02-05 1:19:08am Mon
I told him whose blog from TS I found. He didn’t sound excited, more like irritated. Ooops!! I guess it’s because he was still with his ‘friends’. So, I said good nite. Slept around 2.30am.

Work – I was like siao lang (crazy person), running btwn 3 PCs. 20 over requests !! I so so need a new job ! Everyone went off early….me still cleaning shit…other ppl’s shit !
LX was nice, he came at 5.15pm just to fetch me home.

Dinner – Tradition, steamboat…every year we will have steamboat on CNY eve. Since when ? I think before I was born.
Steamboat – yummy !! Many sorts of meatballs/fishballs, squids, cuttlefish, prawns, chicken/fish meat, wan tan, sea cucumber, mushrooms, vege, tofu, noodle and not forgetting sambal and chilli sauce !! Er…of coz not me who prepared, pai seh la…my dad did all the work.
Sorry Sis…I ate on your behalf. That was why I had 3rd round after relatives went home, after the never-ending washing, rounds of drinks I had to make, wiping here and there…phew !! Tiring la. Thanks for calling all the way from Canada. Dun worry, next time u come back, we will have steamboat ya !

After my bro/sis-in-law/nephew/Sako(3rd aunt)/cousin sis (Small See) n her parents went back, I had a short rest in front of the TV…there was this programme on Chinese Acrobatic. Wow…those young girls are really good. Immediately, ex and LX’s parents came to my mind. I called my ex first, then LX (LX was busy joining his brothers playing fire crackers).

I called
08-02-05 11:36:18pm Tues
Wish him Happy CNY…asked if he was at home…got Chinese Acrobatic on TV3, thought his mom/dad would be interested. He said “No, I am outside, on the way to meet Ah Chai (his best pal)”. Hmm…wonder why he chose to provide details. So, I said ok, nevermind. 10mins later, knowing he would not be home, I called his home, his dad answered. I was hoping for his mom instead. I greeted “uncle” and asked for “aunty”, his dad said she was in the shower. So, I said I just wanted to wish Happy Chinese New Year. Then I asked if he’s watching TV3, he said yes…the acrobatic show…so I said…ok, just thought they might be interested in case they were not watching it…so I politely end the conversation wishing him again and said thanks. I did not call back later…although I wanted to personally wish the mom. Then I went for my shower, finally.

No comments: