Nuffnang

Monday, February 07, 2005

Feb 5 – Surprised! He asked me out for dinner


Had lunch with LX. He called me from Shirin’s home. Ya…her tmnet line got problem…and she had no one else to call but LX. Whatever la…I asked LX to have lunch with her…but he didn’t want. Ok, so we went to BJ. Had McD, I know…fattening food…aiya…once in a while ok kua. Then, Coffee Bean.
Dunno what came over me…I asked LX if he wanted to go in the house. I gave him some mangoes. He checked the tmnet settings on my pc.
I let him kissed and hugged me. Only for today. I missed him actually. But I told him that I dun want him to have any false expectations as I am emotionally unstable and confused. He said he just misses me too much.

Later dinner…he put his hand on my shoulder, neck when walking. I told him not to do that in public…he said he dun care…hmmm….(but I do leh

He Called
05-02-05 8:43:03pm Sat
What a surprised. He was driving, just took his new glasses from Prangin Mall. Said he wanna eat the Duck Rice near my house. Actually I just reached home not long ago and was about to shower. So, I told him I need about 15mins. He said he will wait for me.


I did not eat as I had curry fish with LX earlier. At first I wonder why he asked me out again as he was so afraid that I might misunderstand. Then, I saw his new specs…yes, the second specs he went to make, which he did not want to explain when I asked. Now, I know why he asked me…I thought to myself…he was excited about his new D&G trendy specs…and he wanted my opinion or perhaps ‘approval’ or compliments. RM 500. Wow…nowadays, he really ‘invest’ on his looks.

I commented it looks nice, he seems to have been influenced by his bro and his brother’s friends, yet I still feel to urge to slap him, hahaa.

Cheok called him, wanna go Glo. My ex asked if my colleagues confirmed going down to SS (which is next to Glo). I said most likely. He dropped me home first, then to join Cheok for drinks at another coffee shop, also near my house. I SMSed Rani to ask if she was on her way, how many ppl. She replied on the way, 3 of them, Then I called P.Lin no answer. SMSed her is she wanted to join….no reply. !). LX called me later and asked if I am going out, I said yes. He asked me not to go till so late…but with who…that he did not ask, which is good.


He called
05-02-05 10:49:45pm Sat
He called to inform Cheok will fetch him at 11pm, then pick me up.


I joined my ex and ex-colleagues at Glo since Rani still have not replied. Joined Jethro’s friends, Jamie – she’s sweet (she thought I am 22!!), we clicked immediately. Then, a guy, about my ex’s height, Jason, cool looking. Doesn’t dance much, smokes a lot, was abit quiet. Did talked a bit with him. I talked more to Cheok. He told me about his gf, just broke off too. I told him how I felt about my ex. He was nice, he consoled me. He said he will help me find out. He asked for my number.

I had fun that night dancing and ‘lepak-ing’ on the sofa much later…tired. I danced with leng chai (handsome) Joo from Tech Support. Jamie asked if my ex is my bf. At first I told her no, later she asked again coz Jethro told her we are couple. I had to tell her, he’s my ex. She apologized. I told her it was ok. Later she introduced me to her friend, Rocky (what a name! I thought only exists in movie). She told me he said I look cute. (Cute ? Hello, I am 29 soon). She took my number before we parted. I had a great time.

On the way back, we saw a car overturned near Island Hospital. Not sure what happened to the passengers/driver as there wasn’t anyone inside but as usual, a lot of KPCs surrounding the car.
Reached home 4am…thought maybe can skip washing wear since already late…but the smell of cigarettes too strong, shampooed my hair anyway…still got smell…dun care liao…slept..mind still active, dreamt…could still hear the loud music going in my mind…

No comments: