Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

29 Jun – Thank God

Same birdy passed by my cube, told me she forgot to tell me something abt last Fri for a farewell gathering for Mr Bird (birdy & Mr Bird not related). Birdy said one of the team member could see that ex loves the girl more than the bitch loves him. Obviously…everyone knows that… even himself.

I went over to have a chat with Mr Bird and he was at DVJ’s place, to bid farewell actually. I found out they are nice guys…willing to take their gf’s handbag…not like ex, he won’t, he said very sissy to carry a girl’s handbag…but I guess maybe now he won’t mind doing for his bitch. At least my Meow doesn’t mind…he always help me carry esp. when we cross the roads…dangerous ma.

So, today they are back from their ‘honeymoon’ trip…I was walking to May’s cube and saw the bitch from afar walking towards my direction, what a perfect timing. At first I wasn’t sure it was her as I didn’t have my specs on…but when I was quite sure, I smiled at her…she said ‘hi’ in a very reluctant tone.

On the way back from Mr Bird’s place, I walked back....saw my ex…dunno why, as I walked away…I felt happy…really happy…and glad I am no longer with him. :) Really Thank God !

No comments: