Nuffnang

Friday, June 24, 2005

17 Jun – Wild vs Good Gal

Came into office, saw DVJ still around...chatted a while with him. He verified on Meow's surname...weird...how he knows...i guess there's indeed a lot of KPCs around. I also got to know that ex went around his team members asking to borrow assignment for his bitch. He never bothered to help me with mine...he never accompanied me shopping....haha...so now he's shedding some of his ego for this bitch huh. She really has ways with men....it's just that I am truly disappointed that ex got under her spell....to think he is ...was...special...duh !

Sometimes I wonder...what do guys look for in a girl ? Slim, fair, pretty, sexy...wild...smokes...sleep around ? To show that she is so damn attractive that all guys want her ? So, he must be proud to have won her....if only he knows he is being used....idiot !

Ok, better not talk abt this....boiling nya....

Was invited to join in ex-boss' team for lunch with big boss...u see...my ex-boss has same boss with my current boss. So we went to Mun Shang Restaurant at BJC. After lunch...huh...we had meeting at the Restaurant...projector was brought along ! Asking us to do more stuff and after that talking about his survey result. Honestly, his result was only good mainly because of my team...my boss' results reflected on his....some more he so damn high about it...if we were to be separated out, I am sure his score will suffer tremendously !

After work, I was busy working on my reports....Meow slept pretty early. I wanted to rush so that I don't have to work on Sunday.

No comments: