Nuffnang

Friday, July 01, 2005

30 Jun - Wrestling ?

Big prawns in Tom Yam soup, Crabs wit lotsa egg, Fish...so so....vege....yup, we had seafood at Good Friend for Dinner. Allan had the aunty laughing when he kept insisting for Belachan Fried Chicken. Next to our table, we saw two kids (5 - 6 yrs old) wrestling on top of the table. I think they must be the sons of the Restaurant's boss or nephews. Once, I saw fatty boy on top of skinny boy with skinny boy flat on his tummy...then when I turned again, I saw skinny boy on his back but had both his hand held back by fatty boy who was already standing on the ground. Next, the fatty boy held down the skinny one with his hands and legs on top...hmm...look like SM to me. The skinny boy seem to enjoy though...maybe they've been watching too much wrestling.

Quite a peaceful day at work...I guess Sales are busy chasing for numbers. I do have some MWDs cases but mostly pending action from C.Service. Had to give them a nudge or two, cases pending for more than a week....sigh.

After work, had a quick shower and headed for dinner at New Lane...then to visit my brother. He asked me to help him send a file to his colleague. I accompanied him till abt 10pm. Meow was also there but he went out to sit at the 'park'. I am touched he never complained and willingly accompany there. Really appreciate that.

Was very tired...slept by 12.15am...sis called around 12.30am...she said will call again next time.

Bro still on the glucose drip...he kept asking 'Where's my Char Koay Teow?' I sound him...u wanna eat now and 'fast' again for another 2 weeks or be patient now ? He told us....he had already plan his 'eating schedule' when he's discharged later....what to eat, where to eat....hehehe...poor thing.

Oh...btw...I cannot view the comments page on the previous post...but thanks for dropping by Anthony & Jase. Sometimes when I am just about to Ok, dunno why...something or someone will just 'remind' me abt the past again. I know...it's so difficult...dun worry, I am learning to....thanks.

3 comments:

Jaselee said...

Nevermind, you got me on a ~shoulder to cry on...~ - Tommy Page

Anonymous said...

hey, what are friends for?

Joez said...

Terima Kasih, amat tersentuh!
Thanks ya, very touched.