Nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Busy...busy...busy

Ulcer again...so damn painful...probably due to lack of sleep again.
Haven't been sleeping well or enough lately.
Bro is hospitalised for stones in Gall Blader...so these few days went to visit him at Loh Guan Lye...dun go there if possible. The admin/payment department sucks ! We are paying them $ yet we were treated like criminal...face like 'sei lou dao' ! KNS ~!
My bro's blood pressure shot up after coming back from there 2 days ago...

He had the surgery yesterday, hopefully he recovers soon.
Pray for him everyday...actually I pray for everyone in this world.

Still cannot steal time to update my blog since June 5th....and my memory slipping by the day....duh ~ !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jo,

take care of yourself...dont work too hard ler...
anyway hope everything is ok with your brother...

Cheers! Caryn

Anonymous said...

hmm... sound like you're christian?

Joez said...

Yes I am :)
God Bless U.

Joez said...

Caryn,

Thanks...u too, take care. Drop me SMS / mail when you have settled down in JB. All the best dear.