Nuffnang

Thursday, June 23, 2005

16 Jun - Bitchy bitch

Dunno why was feeling very hungry this morning...so I 'tah pao' Char Koay Kak from cafeteria...wanted to eat at my cube but then the smell might be too strong, so I went to the pantry...saw Jet &Grace (they're couple). They sat with me...we started talking and somehow the conversation went to my ex and C.M.Ling...Jet knew abt the new TS guy who said C.M.Ling is bitching him or maybe both ways...Jet told me that he warned the TS guy to stay away from C.M.Ling as she is my ex's bitch now. Jet also shook his head...he said ex is blinded by love, will not listen to anyone...but ex did tell Jet that recently ex has been spending a lot.

Well...as long as he's happy...since he told me he prefers to love a girl more than a girl (stupid me) loves him. I do pray for him...not to separate them or anything, but I pray that he will make the right decision and be wise. If she is the one for him, then let her be true to him. God Bless them.


So far I only call 2 person BITCH - one this C.M.Ling and another is Meow's part time ex. Every time I see them, I really feel sick and wanna throw up. In fact, I feel like throwing up now....excuse me !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some will only learn from their mistake. I just hope that my friend won't get hurt.

Gene Lim said...

Let just pray that this lady won't hurt anymore guys..she has to learn her lesson.

Be careful of her... hmmmmmmmmm..sighhhhhhh

Joez said...

Sigh...as long as she doesn't step onto me...now there's rumours that my ex dumped me because I got fat ! Grrrr.... ~!! If know it's from her bitchy mouth...she better watch out.

Anonymous said...

Your ex is really blinded..this is the Kharma i guess.. =P
Caryn