Nuffnang

Monday, June 06, 2005

June 5 - Enjoying the Norm

Waking up, no Meow next to me…I washed my clothes, clean my babies’ cage…so hungry, cooked instant mee. On TV and laptop…nothing much to watch…then I saw ‘Cheating Death’ on Astro. That had me shedding tears hearing stories of ppl losing or almost losing loved ones…reminded me of my mom, grandpa and grandmas.

Was busy doing my report when Meow called and asked if I wanna eat. He tah pao laksa and chicken wing for me. Laksa again…hehehe, that laksa under a tree…in Sg. Ara (near Fishermen’s Grill) nice ma.

We went for Rojak again….and also Belitung. Two of us had RM 8’s rojak ! Yum yum….still early…so I suggested we go Tesco, wanna update some snacks. Saw some colleagues there. After so much walking, I wanted to eat something solid…so I tah pao French fries. I know…fattening food…ya ya…never mind la, weekend, can ‘por kai’ for once. At least I get to enjoy my weekend.

Back home….log-in to send my report and check mails. Marketing wants me to amend my report…what la….sien nya. Replied her with my concerns….see what she says tomorrow.

No comments: