Nuffnang

Monday, June 06, 2005

June 2 - Admin for the day

I am so glad I get to enjoy some peace at work. Really thank God. Nothing hectic except I had to call 30 ppl to ask if they are going for lunch treat by my team next Tues. Most were already away or on leave…so I had to dig out their mobile numbers. Called 4 -5 times, finally left messages. I felt like an admin for a day,

Gavin didn’t have much luck. He was very pek cik. Waited for him…we had our lunch at 3.30pm, cafeteria. Saw some of my Salesppl. They came down to buy something. I guess they must be thinking I was damn free to have tea break….ya, tea break I wish !

Gavin had to leave for BKK again…big deal, part shortage...had to hand-carry again. Poor thing…he will go next morning. He had to shift his stuff away tonight coz weekend, our cubicles will be gone, renovated. Temporary will have to sit next to toilet for a week. Lucky thing next week we will be away for 3 days.

I did another bracelet and was happy coz it turned out better than previous ones. Was chatting with P.Lin when I made the bracelet. She asked me to join her to Segafredo Fri night. Ok, so appointment with Gigi shifted to Sat night. Hopefully tomorrow no issue.

No comments: